Fucking

O god I haven't bothered to write anything geez. I'm doing this at 3am on a Saturday and I need to get up at 8am so you better not complain rn cause I'm probably going to be grumpy in the morning cause of my stupid sleep schedule . Also my friend mentioned something about it being childporn but their the reason I published this, complaining I was taking too long so  idc. Anyways on with the smut

Third person ( cause it's easier)
Jayjay thrusted his fingers out of leah's tuna tunnel going deeper every time until he found her prostate. She moaned as he found her prostate. She panted loudly making jay-jay even harder that it was painful to him. Leah let out a sound and squirmed every time jay-jay touched her prostate. He was abusing the bundle of nerves inside her tuna tunnel.
'God~ you make me feel soo good~' she purred at him (oop now she's a cat?)
Jay-jay whined at the praise in return (😳). She chuckled at the pleasing sound.
Jay-jay pulled his fingers out of her and spat on his hand. He rubbed spit over his long dick ( dick is part of my discord nickname actually)
Leah let out a loud whine that people from like 3 miles away could hear but jay-jay slapped his hand over her red lips that were swollen from too many kisses she and Jayjay had exchanged . They listened carefully and footsteps were approaching but soon got distant. Probably a teacher going to the staff room.
Leah grinderd down on her senpai's thigh while he coated his girth in saliva and became a moaning mess trying not to be too loud. Whenever she held in a noise she let out a soft whimper which mad jay-jay more horny.
Jayjay lifted leah by the hips a bit until he was aligned with leah's donut hole. He looked into her dark eyes gesturing if he could put his girth in her. She paused for 2 infinitys before nodding her concent.
Jay-jay put the tip of his 11 inch cucumber in leah  and waited for her to adjust as he'd seen in various anime smut fanfiction he'd read on wattpad. (tbh I'm not surprised if he actually has read a smut fanfic)
Leah tapped his shoulder to say she was ready cause she felt like toffee was jammed between her yellow, crooked teeth, not allowing her to speak.  Jay-jay pushed in his dick a little more and leah let out a ear-peircing screech as he did so. She covered her mouth in shock and looked at him worriedly. He rubbed circles in her thigh which made her whimper reassuring her that nobody heard when actually 2 year 4's heard outside the door while waiting for the toilets to be unlocked. They ran away to their class tho.
When they were sure nobody was there, jay-jay pushed in more of his pickle. Leah made another sound that jay-jay wasn't satisfyed with.
He slapped her arm and thought ' fuck it'. ' stop holding in your moans leah darling. I want you to be screaming by the end of this no matter who hears cause then they'll know you're mine!' ( very possessive now ey)
Leah let out a distorted groan and clenched around the 4 inches of jay-jay in her making him yelp.
She smiled at him and lowered herself on him so now 5.5 inches were in her. She made more sounds but didn't care anymore. She had tears running down her face from the pleasure and slight stinging of pain but she loved it so she was fine. Jay Jay loved those sounds and wanted more. He was full of lust  ( he really needs some anti horny pills rn)
Jayjay thrusted inside without warning making leah arch her back and keen. She screeched like a Eagle ( do eagles even screech?)
She clutched onto the side of the sinks and sobbed. Jay-jay stopped
And gave a worried expression. Wondering whether he did something wrong
' WHY'D YOU STOP. KEEP GOING!' Leah snapped at him in a desperate sassy tone. Jay-jay was just happy that he did nothing wrong.
He pulled out of her carefully till the tip was left inside. Leah whined before he slammed back in right into leah's prostate making her moan very loud and high pitch
' I-I-I I-I-I I'M CLOSE JAY-JAY ' she screamed from pure ecstasy
This turned jay-jay on even more and he kept pulling out then thrusting into leah's tunnel. Jay-jay was close but didn't have the concentration to say. He was destracted by trying to make leah reach her orgasm.
' I'm gonna cum soon leah!' he groaned in her ear
Leah grinded down on jay-jay's cucumber while Jayjay thrusted up. The room was filled with various different dirty noises. Leah leaned into jay-jay's neck and sucked a mark in a sensitive spot making jay-jay make a loud sound that was nearly enough to cause a earthquake. Leah sucked even more. Scattering marks all over Jay Jay's chest and shoulders. Jay-jay breathed heavily and groaned and moaned like it was the end of the world and a serial killer was coming to murder them if they didn't do this.
'I'M CUMMINGGGGG' They both said in sync. They both spurted out white liquid.
' are we sure I won't get pregnant from this?' leah asked tiredly
Jay-jay didn't answer. He hadn't thought of that
Leah realised that she might be pregnant.

......................................................... ...................................................................
1 hour later
The door unlocked letting them out. Mo had unlocked the door at lunch giving them both a disgusted look  when he saw the bruise on jay-jay's neck.

' you actually did it?!' he said astonished with a hint of disgust

They both ignored him as they had their own worries. What if leah was actually pregnant? What would their parents say? What would their classmates think of them? Two 13 year olds who got 1 pregnant. Their lives would be ruined same with their reputation!
What would they do?
1025 words
Including the A/N at the start in bold
Ok so britishperson here. Uhh hope you hated this story as much as I hated writing it  but yh. I think they might have a abortion or kick leah and jay-jay out from their homes maybe but idk. Uh bye bye for another 2 months