The Smut

The kiss was getting more desperate and harder. Jay-jay senpai was getting harder underneath me while I sat in his lap. I pulled
Away from the kiss and got off to undress. He took of his clothes too. Even though he was 13 oh god his cock was big. I kneeled down near his dick and poked it. I looked up at him looking for his approval before taking the tip of his dick in my mouth. He made a grunting noise which was cute to me.
He seized my hair and pulled on it as I started sucking which made me mewl around his dick sending vibrations through his body. I hoped he liked the feeling. . It was a weird texture but I liked the feeling and took more in my mouth and massaged his balls. He pulled my head more onto his dick till the tip hit the back of my throat. He thrusted in and out of my mouth and all I could do was make noises.
He pulled his dick out of my mouth looking shocked.
He looked so hot I came
Jay-jay just chuckled and brought me up for a kiss. I sucked hickeys on his chest
He was moaning at this point making distorted moans and whines
I was enjoying this very much. He grabbed me and touched my clit It made me squirm but he held me in place and kept stroking it and pressing down on it with his index finger
'AHHHH~' I moaned
Senpai was very hard now.
' JUST PHUCK MY DOUGHNUT HOLE!'( ooo doughnut hole 😏) I begged. Jay-jay concidered it but made a face of thought.
' what will we use for lube?' he asked
'spit' I said smiling while grabbing his hand.
I stuffed 3 of his long fingers in my mouth and started sucking. Swirling my Tongue around the tips and nibbling on the skin every now and then.. I pulled away from his fingers and told him ' stick them in daddy ' in a slurred manner.
' O- o okay' he breathly gasped while stuttering.
I couldn't believe this was happening. I was fucking my boyfriend ( bish I remember you broke up with him ;-;)
He moved a. Finger to my pussy hole and pushed 2 fingers in. I let out a whiny noise and bucked my hips trying to get friction.
He added his third finger and trusted his fingers in and out of me

British_person1 here I was writing this while on call with my friends and I'll continue this later cause my friends are impatient fucks and want to read this🙄 anyways bye ;)