Chapter Seven

(y/n's pov) Luckily I still had my bag with me, if not I would have to walk out naked in front of my entire class. I changed into my swim suit as fast as I possibly could, picking my hair up in a high bun and putting on my cap and goggles, quickly exiting the locker room and walking into the pool, down the pool steps and to my squad. Everyone was looking at me like i'd just murdered someone.

"Why are you late, miss (y/n)?"

My coach asked, everyone still looking at me funny, Katie smirked, and I could hear some chatter amongst the others. "I couldn't find my bathing suit" I said and looked down, rubbing my arms as everyone laughed. "I'll let it slide, just this once" she said, finishing marking down attendance, "Okay class, first things first, it is important we warm up, so give me two five second underwater handstands and 50 jumping jacks, GO!" I did as instructed while the others fooled around pretending to get the exercises done.

Class went by surprisingly quick considering the people around me were distracting and not so nice to me. Although when class was dismissed, I fled to the locker room and changed quickly, grabbing my stuff, already heading out. I didn't want Katie and the girls to be a bother to me.

I made my way to my next class and on my way there I felt myself receive a hard shove from the back, along with some laughter to follow.

"Oh, c'mon, little girl. Can't take a little shove from your boy?" My boyfriend chuckled

I half smiled and scratched the back of my neck. "You know, you've got a lot of nerve to be doing that to your girlfriend" I said, looking down awkwardly

"What?" He said back

"Nothing." I bit my lip

"Anyways.." He went on "You'll be going to my party tonight right, (y/n)? There will be lots of fun you'll miss out on if you don't"

I was confused but I nodded my head.

"Pick you up at eight?"

"Right" I said

"Perfect.." He smirked

(Connor's pov)

"She's so vulnerable, easy to manipulate, what an innocent girl she is.. She doesn't know what she's got coming" I smirked

"Val, you got the powder?"

My friend replied "You already know, I'm the man for this typa shit" he then handed me the drug.

I snatched it from his hand and shoved it in my pocket, walking out the school doors. "Tonight, will be the night, (y/n)"