part 9

hyungwon knocked on your door making you flinch , you look up on your door . " come in . " you said . he slowly entered the kitchen . " so we need to talk things out . " he said , you look at him and made eye contact . " what do you mean ? " you asked slurping your strawberry juice . " well haneul kept on asking me about living together- " you cut him off by saying " so you want us to live with you ? " hyungwon nods placing boths his arms on the table . " i'll think about it . " you replied . hyungwon then decides to left but before he close the front door you yelled his name . " hyungwon ! wait ! " hyungwon turns around to face you .

you look at him . " i want to go back to jeju in three days . " you said , his eyes look sad . " and i was hoping you would come . " you said . he look up and sigh " i dont know , your parents probably gonna beat me . " he replied , you assured him that i'll be fine . " how about haneul ? she still goes to school right ? " hyungwon replied . " i already talk to her teacher , i lied saying her grandpa is sick . " you look down .

three days later ,

you were waiting for a taxi to take you to your parents house . " mommy this place is cold . " haneul complain . " haneul thats not good . " hyungwon said , haneul pressed her lips together . " haneul if you behave daddy will buy you more stuff animals . " hyungwon said . you gasp and hit his arms . " what was that ? i didnt raise haneul like that . " you protest , hyungwon just blink at you . " i meant do you want her to throw tantrum ? " he shrugs his shoulder looking away , you then manage to stop a taxi .

you gave him the address , " you want to go to the kim's house ? " the taxi driver asked , you nod cause he was turning around to face you . he nods a few time before driving off . the ride felt like hours , you were sweating alot .

the taxi then stops and you saw your childhood house , hyungwon paid the taxi driver and help you take your things . " why are you nervous ? " he asked , wipping off your sweat . " i'm the one who's suppose to be nervous . " he said now holding haneul's hand , haneul look confuse . " mom where are we ? " she asked . hyungwon look at her and replied . " you'll see . " you step forward and knock the door .

" who's that ? " someone asked before opening the door , it was your mom . " mom ... " you said before hugging her . you mom was too shock to process everything , you then heard your dad asking who that was . " dad ! " you lets go of you mom and ran inside to hug your dad . your dad hugs you back while your mom burst in tears on the floor . after awhile your parents notice a guy and a kid outside and invited them in , hyungwon felt really awkward around your parents after what he did to you years ago . " whats your name ? " your parent asked haneul and hyungwon , haneul was quite scared . " this is haneul , my child and this is hyungwon , haneul's dad . " you said with a smile , hyungwon look at you before hyungwon kneeled down , your parents was shock and told him to stand up . " i'm sorry for kidnapping y/n . " he mumble he was tearing up abit . your parents look at you , you went up to him and told him to stand up . " its okay , we forgave you already , y/n was taken care very well right ? . " your mom asked . you nods . " where's soonji ? " you asked looking around . " oh crap , we forgot to wake her up . she is asleep in her room . " your mom gasp .

" how about you wake her up and show hyungwon and haneul your room . then you can come back here and tell us everything we'll listen . " you dad suggest , hyungwon smiled at them and haneul hold hyungwon's hand tiedly cause she was quite scared . y/n open a door to her room , her room was quite spacious . " your room is pretty . " hyungwon compliment while placing his stuff on a conner . " wait do we need to share a bed ? " he asked , looking around , you nod and excused yourself to wake your sister up .

she was quite shock to see you . she thought she was dreaming but she's not . hyungwon sat on your bed and saw a pink floral book on yout desk and decide to open it while haneul falls asleep on your bed .

he slowly read to some pages until something caught his eye ,

january 2 , 20..

i arrived to school seeing reporter and a guy , i heard he's the son of the chae's . sounds scandalous i guess but he's cute wont lie . so i'm basically presenting a speech infront of him and i was so nervous that i couldnt even stand up still . is this love ?

january 3 , 20..

i was told to show mr. chae's son , hyungwon around . i was nervous ofc . i dont know why i thought he's rude but he's the sweetest person i've meet . the way he asked multiple question about the school was quite cute heheeh what i'm a saying ??!!

hyungwon was smilling looking how quirky you were because of him until his name was called out , he flinch and close the book quickly .

( school had me crying at night so sorry for the inactivity 😔😔 )