part 6

you're now carrying sleeping haneul . you were tired but you didnt wanna look like i
your incapable of carrying your own child infornt of your ex husband . you kept on walking next to him while your back is killing you . he seems to notice your discomfort . " give her too me , " he pointed out reaching his hands out to carry haneul . " its okay i can manage . " you lied , but he carefully take haneul from your hand . " stop lying , youre bad at it . " he said pointing it out that youre bad at lying . " shut up . " you said kinda piss that he could just take haneul from you just like that .

both of you arrived at the cafe 15 minutes later and it was fillex , ryujin and yuna glance at each other seeing hyungwon carrying haneul but had to continue with their work since its quite hectic . you immeadiately realise that you shouldve told haneul to stay home or just accept wonho's offer . " whats wrong ? " hyungwon asked , " i have no one to take care of haneul . " y/n sigh , " i can babysit her ." hyungwon said with glowing eyes . y/n was reluctant but agreed . " call me when your shift is done okay . bye . " hyungwon said carrying haneul on his hands while waving his hands at her .

hyungwon brought haneul to his house and made her sleep at the couch with a blanket on top of her , a pillow and a bunny teddy bear that he just bought on the way to his house . he called changkyun and joo to come to his house .

" hey bro . " joo greet as he walked side by side going in . " shh " hyungwon shh them pointing at haneul sleeping at the couch . changkyun walked to the couch , he was praying cause he was afraid that hyungwon knew about haneul . he look carefully and accidentally blurted " did you fucking kidnap haneul !?" hyungwon raised one of his eyebrows and went up to the youngest member , " so you knew y/n has my baby without telling me . " he said coldy holding changkyun's collar tiedly while changkyun just glared at him . " hey hey chill the kids here it wouldnt be nice if she saw you two fighting . " jooheon said trying to break the two . hyungwon finally lets go of changkyun's collar and ruffle his hair in frustration . " so did you kidnap her ? " changkyun asked , " no , her mom knew she's here . " hyungwon replied , " so why do you want us here ? " changkyun spat . joo just sat next to haneul and look at hyungwon . " i want you to send this to the lab cause i want to know if she's my daughter or not ? " he said .

" thank you for taking care of haneul , i'm sorry that you had to take care of her this late . " y/n awkwardly said since it felt weird since she havent went there for more than 6 years . " my pleasure . " hyungwon said smilling while ruffling haneul's hair , haneul look at you with the biggest smile on her face . " can i come to uncle's house tomorrow ? " haneul asked which a pleading eyes , you look at hyungwon and he had the same expression as haneul . you sigh and look at hyungwon . " can she ? " hyungwon said " yess !!! " excitedly . hanuel hug his leg and said " thank you uncle cant wait to play dolls again tomorrow . " hyungwon ruffle her hair . " haneul lets go . say bye to uncle . " you said as haneul wave at hyungwon . " youre gonna walk ? this late ? " hyungwon asked seeing you walk out with haneul . " yeah , why ? " you asked ,

" uh let me give you a ride . " hyungwon said , haneul look up at you . " uh its okay , you already took care of haneul . " you said rejecting his offer , haneul look at you with a sad eye , " no , no i insist . " hyungwon said dragging haneul to his car , he knew if he used the haneul card he'll get you to say ' yes ' to everything he wants . you sigh silently and walk to his car . " what are you doing ? " hyungwon pointed out seeing you opening the back door , " huh ? " he sigh and press his lips together and told you to sit infront .

the car ride was silent except for the waze telling hyungwon where your house is , you look at your rear view mirror and saw haneul is asleep . " so why didnt you tell me about haneul ? " hyungwon said , " what do you mean ? " you lied , you knew this topic is a hot topic for him . " i know you know what i meant so why didnt you tell me ? " hyungwon repeat himself . " i just dont want you to take her away from me . " you responded finally the weight on your shoulder is lift . " what made you think that ?" he asked this time showing concern look . " i dont know why but thats what i felt would happen if i told you . " hyungwon sigh , " so does haneul knew i'm her father or not ? " you look outside , " no , i just told her that her dad is working overseas and is too busy to see her but told her that her father loves her. " you respond feeling guilty at haneul for hiding her real dad from her .

" let me carry haneul inside , you've been working all day so why dont i help you . " hyungwon offered you a help , you are grateful to be married to nice man but he lets you go years ago . you unlock your house door and hyungwon went inside , " where is her room ? " he asked , you showed him haneul's room . he lays haneul down on her bed and slowly cover haneul with a blanket . " her room is cute . " he comment , you look at him , he was admiring every singke detail on haneul's room . the photo frame of haneul with you in the beach , the pink wall , her bedside table with some cute drawings . but a crayon drawing stood out , it was a picture of a kid holding both of her parents hand . " i think we should tell her . " hyungwon said , y/n froze on stop not knowing what to say or what haneul's reaction . " what if haneul's mad at me ? " you look at him with a concern look .

hyungwon place both his hands on you shoulder and said , " hey look whatever happen i'll be there okay . " you look down , " can you come early before 7 tomorrow ? " you asked . you really wasnt expecting your ex excepting your child with was also his . he was your second home , he nods and left .

( i update this j before school sooo 😀 )