6ix

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'
𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

𝒪

Previously: On Six

"Well can I get some make up pussy?" Skylar asked eyeing me making me blush from her straight forwardness, I still wasn't used to it, I covered my face nodding "You for real?" She asked removing my arms from my face, I nodded again as we held eye contact.

-

"You so wet fa me." Skylar moaned slamming in and out of me causing my body to jerk forward as I struggled to hold back my moans. Her strokes were becoming rough and deep, searching for my spot. "O-oh God!" I breathed out once she successfully found the spot she was aiming for. My g-spot. The feelings she was causing me to feel at this moment had me tearing up, it was all too foreign to me. I had never submitted to another female before, not liking to hand over my dominance but something about this had me on cloud nine. I stared at Skylar through the mirror watching her bite down on her bottom lip.

She was watching the sight of the strap sliding in and out of my pussy as thick white cream covered it. "Let. me. hear. you." She gritted slamming into me with each word before pulling my head back to where it rested on her shoulder forcing the thick 10 inches to hit places I didn't even know about. "Okay!" I managed to get out as she wrapped her hand around my neck, applying pressure but not too much.

My eyes rolled back in the mist of euphoria, I could feel that familiar feeling approaching as my legs began to shake before Skylar suddenly pulled out slapping my ass with force making me wince. "Yo pussy so pretty." She mumbled not giving me the chance to respond before she was face deep in my wetness making me spread my legs a bit more giving her more access. The way she way moaning and eating me as if I was her last meal ever, I was so close to cumming something powerful all on her face.

"Wait! Please waitttt!" I screamed as she forced her fingers back into me sliding her tongue right over my clit while, she was finger fucking me mercilessly and her tongue was the final straw. "Cum for me." She mumbled sending vibrators through my body, my breathing began shaky as my orgasm shot through my body powerfully. "Good girl" she smiled before flipping me over so that I was now on my back. Oh fuck.

Great, I now have a praise kink. She grabbed my legs placing them over her shoulders before she dove back in sucking and licking on my clit, I could've sworn she even started to spell her full name out on my pussy. It didn't take long for me to hit my second orgasm pushing her away from me. She chuckled shaking her head at me "One more round?" She asked raising her eyebrow, I shook my head no covering my face at the fact that I was really exposed to her right now.

"I'm tired, leave me alone." I responded as my voice cracked, my body was going against me though. She rolled her eyes but leaned down pulling me into a passionate kiss, I gave in tasting myself before she pulled away letting her spit slowly drip into my mouth. I was caught off guard but I swallowed every drop, moaning a bit at the taste. Skylar's face held an amused expression "You nasty shorty" She spoke standing up from the bed.