Other Forms

This is Dragon-flakes chapter! She told me what she wanted! And I wrote for her and we hope you like it!

This chapter includes:
Dragon-flakes
Symbella
yidiotop
MoreThanAFeeling101
Mailesmily
lpbookworm484
just_pretending
ImBeautifulDisaster

Enjoy!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

-- currently hanging around in the forest--

Dragon-flakes: *reading a note to herself that a bird gave her*

CatoriHinto: What does the note say?

Dragon-flakes: *motions for Catori to come closer out of everyone else's ear shot* It's about.... You know what, they need our help, but we can't take everyone else with us, their not ready...

CatoriHinto: *whispers back* We will send them on a fake adventure.

Dragon-flakes: *whispers* ok good

CatoriHinto: *faces everyone* We're going on an adventure! But Dragon-flakes isn't feeling well so I'll stay behind with her. You guys will have to go without us

Yidiotop: Ohhhh what adventure?! Tell me!

Dragon-flakes: Well it will involve Jake.

Yidiotop: *faints*

Dragon-flakes: It will also involve Liam and Unicorns.

Symbella and Mailesmily: *faint on top of Yidiotop making a small doggie pile*

CatoriHinto: It will also involve spoons and sharp things.

ImBeautifulDisaster, just-pretending, and lpbookworm: *faint on top of everyone else*

MoreThanAFeeling: Wait everyone fainted except me! *runs into tree then faints on top of everyone else*

Dragon-flakes: Ok we should leave before they wake up.

CatoriHinto: Ok I'll leave fake directions to send them on a wild goose chase and saying that we went to the doctors *leaves note and fake directions*

Dragon-flakes: Ok lets go *uses spell and opens portal*

CatoriHinto: *slips on suit*

CatoriHinto and Dragon-flakes: *grabs each others hands* Let's do this, *walks through portal but stops when Catori trips and falls in*

Dragon-flakes: *face palms* all the time I swear! *jumps in after Catori*

TO BE CONTINUED...
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hope you liked it!