Jake and Yid's Venture part ||

This chapter includes

yidiotop
Mailesmily
MoreThanAFeeling101
just_pretending
ImBeautifulDisaster
lpbookworm484
Dragon-flakes
Symbella

Part || of Yidiotop's chapter people! Enjoy!!
®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

-- Everyone besides CatoriHinto and Mailesmily crossing over a waterfall to get to mermaid cove --

Jake: *grabs Yidiotop's hand* careful it's slippery up here.

Yidiotop: - on the outside - Ok -On the inside - HEHDHDBDNSKWOSUSYWYQOWPWLSNDNXBXVSGSHWJWOWOSUEHRBFNFNFNXJSKALAH

MoreThanAFeeling: Shouldn't be waiting for Mailesmily and CatoriHinto to catch up after falling off the cliff?

Yidiotop: *whispers to MoreThanAFeeling* No are you crazy?! That would be wasting precious Jakie Wakie time!

Symbella: *shakes head at MoreThanAFeeling* you should know not to interfere with Jakie Wakie time.

lpbookworm: watch me skid this rock! *throws Rock towards water swiftly* *rock bounces across the water hits tree, bounces off of tree hits bird, then hits... Jake*

Yidiotop: *turns slowly towards lpbookworm* I know you did not just do that....

lpbookworm: *starts running*

just-pretending: Yidiotop likes it when they run... Big mistake.

ImBeautifulDisaster: I like it when they run too... *starts walking towards lpbookworm in a trance like way*

just-pretending: Snap out of it *slaps ImBeautifulDisaster*

ImBeautifulDisaster: I know you did not just slap me!

just-pretending: *turns to run but then remembered that she likes it when they run so just gets ready for the impact*

Yidiotop: *wrestling lpbookworm*

ImBeautifulDisaster: *jumps on just-pretending and starts biting her*

Symbella: *shrugs* Well since everyone is fighting, might as well join in *tackles MoreThanAFeeling*

MoreThanAFeeling: Why?! No! *tries to push Symbella off*

Symbella: Don't fight it! Accept it! *holds MoreThanAFeeling down*

Dragon-flakes: Wait I have no one to fight! *turns to Jake, gets ready to fight him, then remembers Yidiotop and stands up straight* Well I guess I have to fight myself. *starts punching and slapping herself*

Mailesmily: *reachs top of the cliff, holding a smiling Catori* *drops Catori on ground, puts hands on knees panting* GOSH! YOU WEIGH SO MUCH!

CatoriHinto: It probably wasn't that bad right?

Mailesmily: Wasn't that bad? WASN'T THAT BAD?! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THE ONE THAT HAD TO CLIMB UP THE CLIFF AND CARRY YOU THE ENTIRE WAY BECAUSE YOU WERE TIRED AFTER TWO STEPS! WHAT IN THE HECK DO YOU EAT?!

CatoriHinto: What can I say. I love my food. *pulls out smoothie, vegi burger (of course) fries, ice-cream, hash browns, brownies, cookies, and a tiny very tiny bowl of salad, from pocket* What? Food is my life.

CatoriHinto and Mailesmily: *look up and see everyone fighting, especially Dragon-flakes fighting herself* uhh...

CatoriHinto: What.. Happened?

Mailesmily: I think Yidiotop and lpbookworm got into an argument about Jake then they started fighting so Symbella didn't want to feel left out so she tackled MoreThanAFeeling, then Dragon-flakes had no one to fight and she didn't want to be left out so she was going to fight Jake but then thought twice on what Yidiotop would do if she laid a finger on Jake so instead she fought herself.

CatoriHinto: Wow.

Mailesmily and CatoriHinto: *look at each other, then shrugs and tackles each other*

Chubby: Come on guys we have to get the treasure before Captain Hook finds out about it! Let's go!

Everyone: *Straightens themselves up* *starts following Chubby*

Jake: *takes Yidiotop's hand*

Yidiotop: *fangirling*

CatoriHinto: Alright I'm coming. *brushes pants off, throws food off of waterfall* *does double take* wait... MY FOOD! *runs towards waterfall edge but gets pulled back by lpbookworm*

lpbookworm: *puts hand on Catori's shoulder* It's gone now... Accept it.

CatoriHinto: *sniffles then nods*

Jake: Hmm... We have to get across the surface of the waterfall which is right there but it's to big to jump over...

Yidiotop: maybe we an lay out huge rocks then try and jum- *gets cut off by CatoriHinto, Symbella, just-pretending, ImBeautifulDisaster coming in swinging on a vine trying to get across the surface of the waterfall*

CatoriHinto, Symbella, ImBeautifulDisaster, and just-pretending: *coming in swinging on vine singing* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAALL!!! I NEVER MEANT TO STA- *gets cut off by Catori swinging right into tree falling off into the water then falling off the waterfall all the way back to the bottom*

Symbella, just-pretending, and ImBeautifulDisaster: * reach the other side and watch CatoriHinto drift off the waterfall*

TO BE CONTINUED...
®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! BECAUSE I SURE ENJOYED WRITING IT!!

part ||| coming soon...