i.

"Look if my dad is a god. Is that supposed to make me like... Jesus or something?!"
***

"What are you doing?" Annabeth asked as she entered the infirmary.

"I'm analyzing." The girl said as she carefully stood over the boys bed and dropped his thin arm to his side once again. "He drools when he sleeps." She muttered as she walked away to Annabeth's side by the foot of the bed.

"Mhm. He's the one who killed the minautor? Seriously?" Annabeth questioned as she looked him over.

"Had the same reaction."

The boy started stirring in his sleep and muttering gibberish every now and then. Y/n walked back to his side and fed him some more nectar being careful to not spill it everywhere. His eyes started fluttering open and once he caught sight of the girl beside him he retreated back in his bed and his eyes widened in fear.

"WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH." He said his eyes still wide. "WHERE AM I— WHO ARE YOU WHATS HAPPENING WHERES MY MOM?"

"You drool when you sleep." Was all she said as she filled a cup with water.

"That doesn't answer my question" he said attempting to get up but she pushed him back down onto the bed once she got back.

"Don't get up yet you might hurt yourself." She said as she pressed the cup to his hands.

"Okay listen here err..." Annabeth started but stopped when she realized she forgot what Chiron said his name was.

"Percy." He finished.

She nodded and continued, "Percy. I knew that. How is it that you managed to kill a minotaur without a weapon?!" She squinted her eye as a way to intimidate him.

"And what's gonna happen at the Summer Solstice. What was stolen? We only have a few weeks!" Y/n bombarded him with even more questions.

"A Wha- wait the minotaur? That bull guy? A-and the summer solstice? That's fiction! Mythology!" He shook his head, "Wait who are you people? Is this like a cult? Am I in a cult?" He started to get up in a hurry and got to his feet only for Y/n to push him back down. He tried to break free from her grip but she only tightened her hold on his arms.

"Like I said drool boy, lay down or you'll hurt yourself."

He gave her an annoyed look and broke free while resting his head against the headboard.

"And no. You are not in a cult. You're in camp half-blood. It's a camp for de—" But she was cut off by a sudden yell.

"PERCY!"

Grover came galloping in as he plunged towards the bed and wrapped his arms around Percy's torso. "YOU'RE ALIVE! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE I THOUGHT YOU DIED. OH I'M SO SORRY MAN I FAILED TO PROTECT YOU AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT YOUR MOTHER' GONE I'M SORRY PERCE I'M SO SORRY."

Grover's eyes were all watery as he pulled away. "I'm sorry," Grover sniffled. "I'm a failure. I'm—I'm the worst satyr in the world."

He moaned, stomping his foot so hard it came off, the Converse hi-top came off. The inside was filled with Styrofoam, except for a hoof-shaped hole.

"We'll leave you guys to it." Said Annabeth,