Avengers Tower

Sorry for the last chapter not being an actual Chapter. I hadn't finished it when I went to publish it but didn't realize till it was to late. Anyways, Its done now. There is (boy x boy) sexual content in this chapter so if you aren't into reading then I suggest you turn back now. Thank you all for reading. I really appreciate it. If any of my readers have suggestions to continue then do comment, or message me.

---

STEVES POV

Avengers tower

---

I was about to shut my eyes and take a nap on the couch when Natasha sat down next to me and asked me about the the bonding assignment before we took that picture she found with tony.

"Ok.

---

Story

TONYS POV

---

I woke up with my head in Steve's lap. As I looked around I could see that we were trapped and see Steve was asleep. As I got up I felt his hand graze my back then turned to see him wiping his eyes, "tony. You ok?" I stood up, "what the hell happened?" He sprawled out on the bed, "the last thing I remember is seeing Toni, this great flash of light, then we ended up in a cage. We're still roaming through realities Tony, and right now we're in trouble." I went and sat on the bed and looked at Steve, "trouble!?" He slowly nodded his head, "yes. And now the other me is in charge and the other you is a sissy," he quickly added, "no offense."

Steve sat back up and looked at me. He could see I was scared and tried to put on a brave face. he took my hand a squeezed it tight, "if we get a chance to roam around then we find some sort of Machine that might of brought us here then we try and get home." I nodded my head then leaned my head on him. Steve wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight, "I promise you one thing. I will do what ever I have to... what ever I have to, to protect you tony," I smiled into his chest. He was about to let go when I pushed my self at him a little. After all the realities I've seen, all the life times I got to be a part of. Well, it made me realize, I didn't want him to let go. I didn't care if I ever saw my tower and all my things again, all I wanted was to be with him. The only problem now was, Did he feel the same way?

---

As time went on the hope of ever going home started to fade. I was about to give up when Steve said he found it. I was so surprised. We'd been stuck in this hell hole for about 2 years at this point. The new problem now was how would we get home without being caught by our others.

It was about 8pm when the guards through Steve's beat up and bloody body into the room. The guard through me a first aid kit then slammed the door in my face. I ran to Steve and got him back to the bed when I knew the guard wasn't coming back. After I placed him on the bed I quickly went through the kit. After a few minutes of this Steve placed his hand on my arm and walked me through it. I felt so useless. I couldn't even help him. Not the way he needed it.

---

1 am

---

Steve woke up and saw I was sitting on the end of the bed shivering so he pulled me over to him to let me get under the sheets, "warmer?" I nodded then he continued, "Tony?" I looked at him, "are we going to talk about the things we've seen, or are we going to just play this off like it's not real?" I sat up and he followed, "Steve I-I..." I placed my hand on his face, "those feeling. Is ending up together. Steve, I'm not against that, in fact... it's something I've wanted for awhile." He placed his hand on my face, "are you sure?" I nodded my head then met him the rest of the way with a kiss. I then picked him up and sat him on my lap. I said, "you're beautiful," as I watched him pull off his shirt. He then leaned in and kissed me as he unbuttoned my shirt, "Steve," he smiled at me as I dropped my shirt on the floor, "when we get home, marry me." I got wide eyed as he took my left hand and pointed to my left finger, "no more fights, no more at each other's necks. I want you now, and forever Steve. I mean that." I nodded my head then pulled him in and kissed him, "yes." he smiled as I placed him on the bed then started to undo the tie on his pants that the other us gave him.

we were now naked and I started to kiss Tony's waist. I then took his member into my hand and stated to stroke it. I gave the head of his member tiny licks before taking it all the way into my mouth. I stopped after I finished placing on the lube then looked at him, "are you sure? Because there going back from this." Tony nodded his head as my member started to push against his hole. As I slipped in he let out a low moan, "gosh s-s-teve-" was all tony could say.

---

Tony's POV

---

I was in pure bliss till pain rushed everywhere as he entered inside my body. I dug my nails into his back. I closed my eyes and had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't scream. The last thing I needed was the guards running in and ruining this. When I opened my eyes I could see steves face was full of worry and lust. I pulled him down and slammed my lips against his to assure him I was fine. I gasped out, "Keep g-going," and after a few more thrusts I was suddenly lost in pleasure and everything that was Steve.

---

Tower

Present day

STEVES POV

---

"So you two. Seriously? I can't see it. You guys fight so much. Seriously!?" I nodded my head and was a little surprised she didn't say anything more than that, or interrupt me when I went into detail. Natasha continued, "why doesn't he remember?" I looked down, "he got hurt really bad by the other me. When he woke up in the hospital after we got back he didn't remember me or anything from our assignment."

"So what happened after you two..."

I smiled at her then continued.

---

Story

STEVES POV

---

Another two weeks went by till it came to the night of our big escape. I was counting the steps of the guards outside and waited for the shift change. Well that's when tony stopped me and placed a box in my hand, "I made that for you. I made it to be proper. So, even if we don't make it... well everyone will know that your mine." I opened the box to find a silver ring. On the inside it was engraved with you'll always have my heart, well there was a tiny arc reactor where the word heart was. I smiled at him then kissed him before we took off running.

---

Along the way we got separated. When tony didn't meet me at our spot I went looking for him. When I found him he was being beaten by the other me, so I did what I had to. I shot the other me then went and picked up tony before running back to the machine that brought us to this reality. I then turned it on and stepped through it. When I reappeared into the right reality there were SHIELD agents running into the room and pointing there guns at me. One of them said, "Captain Rogers?" I nodded my head then the agent continued, "The Director sent us here to find out why coms went dark hours back. Does Mr. Stark need medical attention?" I nodded my head then followed the agents back to the Quinn jet and to the Tri-Carrier.

---

Steves POV

Avengers Tower

---

"And after that we met up to assemble for the avengers back in 2012." Natasha looked away from me, "and what happened to the ring? its been over four years. do you still have it?" I nodded my head as I pulled the chain out of my shirt and showed her. The ring had been placed with Bucky's, and my, dog tags. she said, "wow, and now where do you two go?" I shrugged, "it's up to him. I told him bits and pieces of everything. Its up to him if he wants to start this game again."

"well, give him a chance. I know Stark is far from deserving one, but give it to him anyway. Steve, he loves you, and I know you loved him, so give him a chance."

She got up and then left me on the couch to take my nap.