Chapter Twenty-One

Angelina's POV 

It was Saturday now, and it was the day that the boys were going to perform at the mall. I was standing off to the side in the front with the moms, Layla, and the siblings. We watched all the other things that went on and waited for them to be announced. 

Shawn, the man who was introducing everyone walked back to the middle of the stage, talking and smiling. 

"Well those dresses sure were beautiful weren't they?" Everyone clapped, and he smiled, satisfied. "Next up is a performance from a new and upcoming band. Three, good looking young teenagers, who also appeared in Angelina Sasso's newest music video. Here is.... ToBeOne!" We watched, as they ran out, and waved and smiled to everyone in the crowd, all cheering on for them. 

"Hello everyone! I'm Mikey."  He beamed.

"I'm Jason!" I smiled up at my boyfriend, watching as he blew a kiss to me and I pretended to catch it, smiling again.

"And I'm Madison!" He waved.

"And we are.. Tobeone!" They yelled in unison, letting the music begin playing. Jason started out, singing, his eyes scanning the crowd but focusing on me most of the time. I jumped around and danced to the music, along with the siblings and some of the other girls that I had met, and have been hanging out with. We watched for about 20 minutes or so as they performed. 

Once they finished, the boyz ran off the stage, and I walked to try and find it. Once I did, the guard knew who I was, so he let me in, and told me where I could find Jason. 

"You did amazing!" I smiled, walking into Jason's arms once he saw me, and then kissed his cheek, His cheeks turned a crimson red color and he thanked me, acting a little shy. I always liked that about him. He isn't over confident. He is the perfect amount of outgoing, and also the eprfet amount of shyness. He's cute and sweet and just all around amazing. 

"Okay Ang I have to go and do some warmups and sign some autographs before we go out there for the meet and greet." He kissed me lightly on the forehead, and I walked out of the small room, and out into the mall again. As I was trying to find my way back, I was stopped by three girls. 

"Listen here Angelina. I know you are famous and you think you could do whatever the hell you want. But guess what. You can't. Jason is mine." They all put their hands on their hips, looking at me smirking. 

"Who are you guys again?" I asked.

"I'm Nadia, this is Darlene, and she is tamera." I nodded, walking away and back to where I left everyone else. I know that they are just fans, and that Jason is my boyfriend, but what they said actually hurt me. I guess I just have to blow it off right..?