Bonus #1

This is out of left field but hear me out. Godzilla and Mothra's relationship. Take that and connect it to Eren and Historia.

Also, I had this fanfic crossover idea where Godzilla, Mothra, and all of the other Kaijus mysteriously shows up in AOT, and Eren and Historia are mentally linked to Godzilla and Mothra and only they can communicate with them. Their souls reflect off of each other.

Hearing that outstanding roar, everyone knew that whatever that was is dominate and shouldn't ever be mess with.

For it was a roar of a King.

"Powerful."

Sasha "What am I seeing?"

Shinshinjane "Eren and Historia becoming Kaiju hybrids of Godzilla and Mothra."

Connie "Okay, so we're just going to know that?"

Shinshinjane "Kaiju translate to 'Strange Beast' and those two are the most popular kaiju's in giant monster movie history. Godzilla is the King of the monsters, while Mothra is the Queen."

Jean "I can see where this is going."

Shinshinjane "Not just that. It's Godzilla and Mothra's relationship is what makes it unique. The two has a symbiotic relationship. She aided him in battle against the extraterrestrial King Ghidorah long ago."

Levi "Why do I get a feeling that this may have something to do with what the future has instore for us."

Now this roar like screech, tells that it was more of a warning and wasn't afraid to fight. Yet held a feel of gentleness and grace, much like a Queen.

One could describe it as...

"Beautiful..."

Jean made a disgusting look, "THAT'S Mothra?!"

Shinshinjane "Only in her larva form."

Sasha "So she'll be in a cocoon and then her prettier form?" 

Shinshinjane nodded, "Yes. They go by many titles. Godzilla is known besides 'King of the Monsters'; 'Atomic Monster', 'Nature's Fearsome Guardian', 'Ultimate Titan', 'The Champ', 'God of Destruction', and 'King of Destruction'. While Mothra is also known as 'Master of the Sky' and 'Defender of Light'. They bring balance to the earth, destruction and creation."

Levi "Again. Something about the future at stake."