The Legend of Ashitaka

I mostly pictured this as Eren setting off on his mission out in the big and cruel world, while Historia prays for his promise to be fulfilled. And may the curse be lifted.

In the Prison Hold after the score

Erwin "So, you're all from a place called Marley. Correct?"

After Shinshinjane's elements of torture, Berthold, Annie, and Reiner were ready to talk. As long as they don't have to go through all of that and the bloody rounds of torture ever again. Yes, she did inflect several bloody and painful methods of torture on the three.

Berthold "Yes."

Levi "And they send you three and an extra friend who was eaten by a titan, which it turned out to be once human?"

Reiner "That is also correct."

Hange "And you've done all of this, just because you were told to by the Marley's government's rule over you and the rest of Eldians like us? And had you guys believed that we are the devils?"

Annie "That is also true."

Shinshinjane "Man. You guys live in a fucked up world."

Everyone turns to look at her in anger.

Levi "Don't act like you didn't know."

Shinshinjane "Right. I knew it from the very beginning."

Hange "Why didn't you say anything!?"

Erwin "Hange."

Shinshinjane "Because we don't need any more necessarily hatred in the world. It spreads like a poison. But to this world, it's more like a virus." Her eyes harden, "There's an evil inside of you. It's inside both of you."

She turns to the three warriors.

Shinshinjane "And those Marlians? They are exactly like the King of Eldia years ago. They are nothing but a bunch of power-hungry, world domination man slaughtering, hypocritical bastards and bitches. That don't understand of letting go."

Berthold "YOU'RE WRONG! They are-"

Shinshinjane "Oh shut up! They treat you like dogs, and they act like they are the gods controlling over you! Wake up and face reality!"

Everyone stayed silent as they stare at Shinshinjane, never had she ever raised her voice and held such anger before. If she's really barking back with this intensity, then she's pissed off at the world.

Shinshinjane took a breath to calm herself, "I guess sometimes when the world is in this chaotic field, then the world should become a phoenix."

Everyone "Huh?"

Shinshinjane "A phoenix is a mythical bird of fire. Its tears can heal any wound, but it's known for burning itself and rising up from its own ashes reborn."

Annie "So what you're saying is..."

Shinshinjane "The world right now needs to end; this idiotic cycle of hate and power of titans has to stop. And let new life takes its place."

Erwin "Can you, do it?"

Shinshinjane shook her head, "I can't, but Saint Hunter can." she points to Eren Jaeger, who wasn't so sock in the slightest, but was slightly confused about the nickname. "He has the power to do that."

It's not black or white, it's right in the middle. Gray. That's where Eren stands.

Hange "Then..."

Reiner "Please no!"

Shinshinjane holds up her hand to politely stop them, "I won't give you any more details, I'll let you guys take it from here on out."

She then left to go back to the theater room, before leaving she said to Eren.

"You are a Hero too, Eren."

As a single tear falls from her face.