Authors note !

Hola amigos,
guess who came back! Your poet Fiona, here to make 2022 her year. Anyways, I really hope you find what you are looking for in this book, since I've had this planned for a long time, I just never wanted to finish it. The first "draft" of this story is forever lost with my old account /louisxy28 but I'm the same person just on a different acc!

If you go on that profile, you'll see the same book , same cover and in general the same idea BUT I improved my writing (I hope lol) and added some new ideas. This is a new era of True Love Or Limerence that I'm excited to share with y'all.
Started: 26/3/2021 Second draft: 18/1/2022

-
Limerence is a kind of mental illness, or in other words love sickness, which makes you ecstatic around other people. It is a common factor to ruin relationships or damage the person itself.
-

Mature themes/ TW:

- descriptions of wounds
- drugs and liquor
- mental illnesses
(i'll complete the list throughout the story)

the genre is adventurous, romantic and mysterious. I'm trying to create enemies to lovers but it might have a bit angst (it's unavoidable SORRY)

Without further ado, welcome to Quarter Hills, Ohio!

Enjoy your reading and thank you for choosing this book<3 i rlly hope u like it.

All the love, Fiona