Chapter 2 | Stephanie Dola

(A/N: hi so uhm im not sure about my updating schedule ;'D sooo i think i'm just going to update on Friday-Sunday, and sometimes on week days because i dont like weekly updates so yeahhh)

M/N POV:
I groaned as I woke up, slowly getting out of Shiro's and Sora's arms as I stretched. "Hmm.. what to do" I said talking to no one, but myself. "Ah! I know maybe.. uhm.. I could, do something....special~?" I exclaimed as I gotten  out a book.

I started reading, but literally, after one paragraph there was a knock at the door. "Sora- Are you serious..? Did you only get a one night stay?!" I said sighing.. I got up and headed to the door. "U-Uhm.. hello.." A half naked woman said, standing just outside the door.

"Uhmm... Sora!" I yelled looking back as he groaned. "Haah.. yes M/N?" He said as he got out of bed and rubbed his eyes. "So.. there's a half naked woman.. outside of the door..?" I said as he rushed to the door and covered my eyes. "AHHH!!! NO, M/N COVER YOUR EYES. THIS IS AN UNHOLY SIGHT" I just sighed at his behavior. "Uhmm, Sora? Can we let her in?" I sighed.

"Oh! Yes we can.." He said with a smirk, "Come.. Come in, wait- You're the girl from yesterday!" He exclaimed pushing her in the room and getting a chair out for her. I just sat down on the bed head resting on Sora and Shiro sat in his lap holding my hand.

She suddenly spoke up, "Uhm.. what the heck is going is going on?" She said looking up to our positions. "Huh? What this?" He said rather fast, "Well, incase you don't get it- me and Shiro are siblings," He said pointing to her, "And M/N is our best friend.. and the person we look up too." He mumbled the last part though. "So, just don't get the wrong idea." He said.

"Aww..~ rejected by my own brother..." She said sucking her thumb. "I...I don't care about your relationship! I'm asking you why you didn't call that girl out if you knew she was totally trying to cheat me back there! Now.. Now I've blown my chance at ruling the kingdom!" She yelled rather loudly, "Pledge Eight states: Being caught cheating during a game is grounds for an instant loss, right?" Sora said.

"W-Well yeah duh! And now thanks to YOU some nobody is going to takeover MY kingdom!! My life is over...!" She said, dramatically in my opinion. "So basically..-" Sora said but was cut off, "She lost her magic to a cheater and is a sore loser?" Shiro said. "Ah- don't you think.. you're uhm, being a little too... harsh?" I said. I knew this was a trap.. but this was my hint to her to NOT fall for it.. *Please.. please don't fall for it..* I looked at her and she was angry, great!

"Let me get this straight, you got totally hustled, lost all your worldly possessions, and somehow that's supposed to be our fault? Hah! Whatever toots." He said trying to get her angry, and he did so. "What was that?!" She exclaimed standing up from her seat. "Not only that, you get called out on it and start yapping like a little dog! Pull it together." She just got angrier by the second.

I wanted some fun, so I joined in. "You can't control your emotions, and you're to cautious to take risks." I said staring right at her. "Let me ask you, does crazy run in your family?" Sora said laughing. "Or.. are you just a natural loser?" He said, and this must've hit a nerve cause she snapped. Sora just sighed, unimpressed with her.

"Y..You take that back. Right now." She said lowering her head. "Huh?" Sora asked. She suddenly started trembling; "Say what you want about me, but I will NOT tolerate such insults about my grandfather!!" She yelled and then looked up. "You take that back this instant!" She continued to yell, and honestly I got annoyed.

"Well.. he's right about you're explosive temper, it's very annoying." I responded. "Ha. Foolish king and granddaughter!" He laughed. "I said that's enough...!" She raised her hand to slap him, but she stopped as he clapped his hands. "Then.. how bout'a game?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "A game..?" Her and I said at the same time, and I started to get a light blush across my face. "Yeah. Aren't all conflicts supposed to be resolved through a game? Thats like this worlds.. second rule right?" He said with his smirk growing even bigger.