Chapter 1 | The New World

(heyo guys, first chapter alert!! hope u all enjoy. but also forget to mention your  insert is 15 going on 16 just to make it a little more legal ^^)

RANDOM GIRL's POV:
*Im dead*
*Holy [#%*{%]! Me too..*
*I died*
*IM DEAD, LOL*

I don't believe this was the only word that could be said by me... I am going against a team of 6, only 6...

Even though that is a large number, it's not big enough for them to beat 1.2k people! It was insane, I am so GOOD at this game and yet I am still being beaten by them..

*It ends now..* My character yelled as I did my final attacks, but it didn't... I-.. I had used every cheat I knew. And yet.., No way! They had dodged it..

I had just thought they were wannabe 'Blanks'.. but they're the real deal!! Apparently at-least, *Cheaters, The Blanks?* I sighed.. *..Is.. Is that how they keep winning?* I said utterly defeated. *Yeah, I'm sure of it! They are 100% a cheater group.*

My cheater friend had yelled rather loudly, *I mean c'mon theres NO possible way they could beat 1.2k people* He sighed after continuing, *Auto aimers, wall hacks, bots, you name it. I'm sure of everything that they must be playing dirty.* I just sighed. I was so confused though..

*Oh do they?* I snapped back at him. I chuckled.. *And here I though we were the only one using cheats. I mean, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to use all of my final attacks 12x in a row.* I just kept my smirk on my face.

*I don't know though, somethings different.* He said. *And yet..., 'Blank' had dodged everyone of my attacks. They already knew I was cheating.. somehow.* I looked down and smiled.. *T-They're amazing!! They're like super geniuses or something!! D-Do you think maybe they'd go out with me?!* I blushed yelling, just thinking about it made me thrilled.

??? POV:
And so, the rumors had spread even faster. Y'know! Urban legends are a kind of wish. I sighed though.

Because.. in reality, the least interesting answer  is usually the correct one.

M/N's POV:
"We.. won somehow... well without M/N we would've lost.." My bestest friend, Sora had said.. although he muttered the last part. He suddenly groaned dramatically. A smirk then plastered on his face. "H-Hey listen.. Little Sis, Could you do me a favor, and y'know stop controlling Blank's main accounts with your feet?" His smirk turned into a scowl as he slowly said that.

"And M/N, you did amazing, as always.." Sora said blushing uncontrollably. "Agreed brother.. but. Well, I.. I'm so hungry." She said plainly. "Thanks you guys, you all did amazing too." I said smiling, making them both blush. "Want some Sora?" She said smiling up to him as she held up her food. I just chuckled. "Sure why not?" Sora said with a smile.

And then silence and an occasional sigh from Shiro engulfed the room. But then Sora interrupted it, "Really splurging on some conventional rations aren't ya?" He sighed. "Nutrition matters though Sora.." She said even though her mouth was full. Although I wasn't really listening, I was mostly focused on the game.

But with this new spike of an 'interesting' conversation happening I listened in. "Listen, Little Sis. The human brain can function as long as you have plenty enough of glucose. In terms, white bread is best." He said trying to sound smart. I just chuckled quietly.

"Yeah.. yeah, thanks for the lecture.." Shiro said, "But I need other things..! Like other nutritions, or else.. I won't get bigger." She frowned at that last part. "Shiro." I said taking their attention, "You already have a unique, perfect, and beyond flawless body." I smiled, "And Sora." I said with a smirk. "You are very handsome, and very smart. So don't be too hard on her, y'know?" I said.