I'm sakura!?!?!

It's the usual I just got hit by truck-kun and now Im somewhere full of darkness.

"Is this heaven or hell cuz I've been waiting too long here" I said

A figure came into sight and said
"Hello child you were sent here by mistake it wasn't your time to die yet do I'm going to give you 7 wishes now go on"

'Oh God is this like those fanfictions ohmygoooooddddd' I thought.
"All right then my wishes are :
1. Be reincarnated as sakura haruno on the day of team announcement.
2. Have my original curves and breasts back as well as have a normal forehead.
3. HAVE A HAREM!!!!!!!!!!
4. I want the affinities of water, earth, wind and wood release ( cuz ya know you've gotta have water and earth affinities to make wood style)
5. I want to be Chunnin level in taijutsu, genjustsu, ninjutsu, fuinjutsu.
6. I want a outfit of my style waiting for me.
7. And for the last one I want to have 100% accuracy in Kunais, shurikens and senbons."
It said "Alright child have fun"

Then I couldn't see anything for a second but then I opened my eyes.

Sitting up I looked around which seemed like a room thinking 'Oh my God so much PINKKK!!'
I got up and went to the bathroom.
When I looked at the mirror I noticed that I had well developed breasts and curves. Damn sakur-no I look so pretty.

"Sakura! Are you ready? Your gonna be late" a woman yelled.

'Ah that must be sakura's mom Welp now my mom'
"Coming mom!" I yelled back.
I took a bath and went into my room and saw a badass outfit waiting for me.

( The outfit )

( The outfit )

Ooooooooooo totally my style.
I got ready and started doing my hair.

( The hair only) I tied my headband around the head and finally looked at myself in the mirror "Damn I look hot and sexy as well as ready for a battle now let's go to the academy!" I said while going downstairs

( The hair only)
I tied my headband around the head and finally looked at myself in the mirror
"Damn I look hot and sexy as well as ready for a battle now let's go to the academy!" I said while going downstairs.
I see my mom setting up the table
"Hey mom I'm going to the academy I'm not hungry right now" I said while putting on my shoes.
"Oh my God sakura dear you look so pretty it's like you changed overnight my pretty little girl" Mom said .
"Eheheh I guess I'll go now bye!" I said nervously.
"Bye sakura!" she said.

I ran go the academy and thinking on the way 'Alright I've gotta have kakashi in my harem and everyone hmm should the akatsuki be in my harem too?'
By the time I finished I was at the door of my classroom.
I opened the door and walked in . Everyones jaw dropped by the figure which came in.
I said smiling "Um hey guys Good Morning!"
Ino started "Forehead what happens to your forehead!!!?!? and-and your chest!?!? You were flat!?!?!??!"
I felt ticked off and said "Theirs a thing called puberty and I was waiting till graduation to change my looks now shut it pig and leave me alone"
I walked next to shikamaru and said " can I sit here?" Shikamaru blushed a little and said "You don't want to sit with Sasuke?" I rolled my eyes and said "That was a facade cuz I the more I am underestimated the more I have advantages"
He said "Ah what a drag alright you can sit down I guess" still blushing.
I flashed him a grin and said "Thanks"

Time skip to team announcements and forget about the kiss I'm too lazy to write (:
Iruka said "Team 7, Sakura Haruno,Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke uchiha"
I was grinning cuz the legendary team 7 just formed yoooooooo .

Time skip again UwU

Naruto said "Ahhhh when is he gonna comeeeeeeeeee it's been 3 hours"
I said "Be patient naruto" but seriously even I was getting pissed at this point. "Alright he's gonna pay for being late" he said and set up the prank. Sasuke said "Hn He's an elite jounins he's not gonna fall for an stupid trick" I smirked and said "oh yeah Sasuke? Wanna bet? 300 ryo" He said "Fine"
And suddenly there was a hand in the door pulling it open and the moment of truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Learn in the next chapter UwU