im only 14 for goodness sakes

Prologue

            It all started on Saturday night as I was walking home from a friends house. It was late and when I got home I know I was going to get hell for it. As I was walking I suddenly get a weird feeling out of nowhere like something or someone is watching me. My instinct was correct.

           He approached me and said, "Why would such a lovely young lady be walking alone in the dark." I just stared at him in wonder.

           "Who are you?", I asked.

           " My name is Jason Johnson. What is yours?" He said.

           I told him, "My name is kiera (pronounced key-air-a) and if you don't mind I would love to stay and chit-chat but I have to go home."

         He looked sad when I said I had to leave. Oh well. Serves him right.

          "Why?" He asked curious.

          "That is none if your buisness." I say as start to back away and head home backwards while keeping an eye on him.

          "Don't leave please!!" He said panicked. He stretched out a hand towards me. I gave him a look that said are you crazy.

          "Please!! I won't hurt you. I promise." He said staring into my eyes. His crystal blue eyes shined and I lost focus for a minute.

          "I'm sorry but I really have to go or my mom and her fiancé will literally kill me." I said looking serious.

          "Then just run away and be with me." He said taking a small step towards me.

          "How do I know I can trust you?" I ask looking at him.

           "Because if I wanted to harm you then you would probably be dead by now." He said serious. I then made up my mind. I turned around and started to run home. I couldn't trust guys very well after what that other jerk did to me before.

           "Kiera!!" I heard him yell when he realized I left. Stupid me. I shouldn't have given him my name.

          "Leave me alone!!!" I scream as I keep running. I look behind me to see if he was following me. Big mistake. I start to fall but, I feel someone grab me before I hit my head on the concrete.

         I look up to see who caught me. I saw that it was that guy that was talking to me before I started to run. I screamed and he took a cloth and put it over my nose and mouth.

       "Shhh. Its ok. I'll take care of you. You don't have to worry about getting hurt or dying when you're with me." He whispered softly in my ear.

        I feel my eyelids get heavy after I couldn't hold my breathe anymore and took a deep breathe which was another big mistake.

vote comment fan anything you want to do

So I hope you like the updated version of this part.