INTRODUCTION/PROLOGUE

(A/N: this is more of longer paragraphs for the description on the cover, it just sets your relationship, age, and why they love you so much, and by they i mean sora and shiro!! so yeaaahhh... feel free to skip this~~)

BACKSTORY:
In this story, you had grown up in the same orphanage as Sora and Shiro, you were praised a lot, and you loved it.. but hated it at the same time. You had isolated yourself from everyone.. everything.

Until, you meet them. Both of them, Sora and Shiro. It started off as a simple 2v1, that you beat them in, and now you all three are called 'Blank', and they are both in love with you?!

That sure was a shocker too you, and you had wish you had known why they did for a while.. and were a little creeped out when you found out.

They were obsessed with you because well.. they were both madly in love with you, and would put you above them. It made you feel tingly inside, but it also costed a lot on their mental health so you always appreciated and showed them attention.

M/N's POV(this is before the first episode):

M/N sighed at the two adorable human beings.. creepily staring into his soul. "U-Uhm.. hello? Guys..?" He managed to stay as the intimidatingly looked at him.

"M/N. Do you know why we love you.. so dearly much" Sora said as he hugged you, well hing of your arm on your left as Shiro was on your right.

"Uhm, no.. but can I know why?" You tried to laugh out. "Because.. you are like a..a king to us! You have no idea how you are like a god to us, and when you beat us on that day, you became our motivation." They both said at the same time.

You chuckled at the reason; but were internally freaking out on the inside.. WHAT. THE. HELL?! "A-Awww.. I love you both.. s-so much, thank you.." You said as you almost shit your pants.

(OKAY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT ITS LITERALLY AN INTRODUCTION IM MAKING A CHAPTER ONE RN)