Chapter Eight

Now I've gone for too long
Living like I'm not alive
So I'm going to start over tonight
Beginning with you and I.
- Hayley Williams

Claire Bishop

The hands were warm, oozing all kinds of tingles which were spreading over wherever they touched. They were making their way from my legs, leaving trails of desire. They came up to my thighs and gripped hard. And I arched my back and felt those fingers through my core.

His lips. Oh, his lips trailed their sweet warmth from my stomach and up. I clutched the bedsheets tightly and his touch left my body, though I kept on waiting for something, waiting for him to give me something, something that only he could give me. Something filled with desire. But it never came. And I was frustrated. I moaned and moaned for him. "Ty..Tyler! Oh Tyler! Tyler?"

My eyes flashed open immediately and I sprang up. I was about to raise my hand but found it in a tight fist with bedsheets. I quickly let go and jumped out of the bed. Why was I breathing so hard? I rubbed the sweat from my face and neck.

And that was when the scenes flashed before my eyes. I glanced at the twisted bedsheets and felt terror slip in me. My feet worked on their own and brought me out of my bedroom but I found no sign of anyone. I looked down at myself and I was covered, covered with the clothes I wore for yesterday. At least, I was wearing something. I released a sigh but then I realised, I realised I had a dream, a dream about Tyler and not just any dream, a wet dream!

Oh no. Clearly, I deprived myself of some activities for far too long and now, here I was horny as hell. What would Chloe think if she knew about this? I bet she'd be laughing her ass off. Well, I wasn't planning on telling anybody. Especially not the man himself, who came in my dream.

The sun was out already. Since there was no job to get to, I shook my head to release some tension from my body and walked toward the kitchen. Since I was already out of bed and out of bedroom, I thought of putting some water in a pot, for my morning coffee. Then I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day.

By the time I came back, half the water had evaporated but it was enough for a cup of coffee. I made some toast and scrambled egg, and took them to the counter top, taking a seat at the high stool. I picked up my toast to bite into it but stopped midway because the sound of keys and the opening of my front door came to me. I dropped the toast on the plate and turned around slowly eyeing the baseball bat that stood beside the door as my weapon in need.

I was about to make a run for it when the door turned completely, showing me the person behind it. Tyler Sanders, my official fiancé. "Oh, you're awake."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I greeted him with widened eyes. I was starting to doubt my dream's reality. Did it happen? Or was I still dreaming? I saw him putting the keys on the side table and take off his suit jacket, putting it on the stand. "How did you get my keys? Why do you even have it?"

"I came to check up on you." He casually walked toward the counter and picked up my coffee cup, smelling it first then sipping it.

"Hey, that's mine." I immediately launched for it but he turned away. I rolled my eyes at his action. "And Check up on me? Why? I'm fine." When he remained silent and kept on sipping my coffee. I huffed. "Well, can you at least tell me where did you get my keys?"

"Your bag." He swallowed and cocked his head toward my sofa where my bag nestled among the cushions.

I walked toward my bag and opened it. "You went through my bag? Where was I when this happened?" Nothing was missing other than my house keys. Good.