Chapter 272: Let Me Make The Introductions, This Is My Girlfriend

For a while, it was as if someone had pressed the mute button for the entire party hall.

There was no other sound aside from the soft music that the Hunts were playing.

Yvonne’s friends next to her, the rich young men taking the opportunity to fool about, the people with actual status and influence, as well as the guests that had just entered the hall… All of them were looking at him in disbelief.

Justin’s voice just now had neither been too loud nor too soft, but because everyone was paying attention to him in order to determine his stance, his words had reached everyone’s ears clearly.

Everyone looked at him incredulously, and then at Nora.

All of them were wondering the same thing—what was going on here?

Why did the atmosphere between Mr. Hunt and Nora Smith feel kinda off?! Also, why was Mr. Hunt still holding Ms. Smith’s hand even though so much time had passed since he grabbed her hand to stop her?

Yvonne’s friends next to her started whispering and speculating again.

“What’s going on? Why does it look like Mr. Hunt knows that hillbilly?”

“Why do I feel like there’s an unusual relationship between those two?”

Along with those words, the few of them looked at Yvonne and asked, “Surely Mr. Hunt doesn’t have anything to do with her, right, Ms. Smith?”

Yvonne bit her lip.

She lowered her head and slowly said, “I don’t know what kind of relationship the two of them share, but even if they aren’t related in any way, a host won’t stand by idly and watch as someone bullies their guest, right? After all, those men went too far.”

Rachel was so jealous that she was almost out of her mind. She said, “Yeah, what kind of relationship can Nora Smith and Mr. Hunt possibly share? They have nothing to do with each other at all! Mr. Hunt must have just found those people’s actions too much. It’s just a shame that he doesn’t know what that woman is like!”

The girls: “…”

Everyone exchanged looks with one another, all of them sensing something amiss.

Why did Yvonne look a little unhappy? It seemed like that woman’s presence was really bothering her…

Everyone was smart here. They hadn’t thought of that in the beginning, but now…

Could it be that Nora Smith’s good looks had also attracted Mr. Hunt?

Just as everyone was speculating, Nora, the subject of the drama, waved and shook Justin’s hand away in disdain. Her voice was low and impatient as she asked, “If I can’t hit him, then what should I do?”

Her shoes were too uncomfortable. She wanted to deal with the people in front of her as soon as possible so that she could change her shoes.

Justin’s icy voice rang out. “Where’s the butler?”

The butler in charge of the Hunts’ external affairs had already noticed Justin the instant he appeared. Upon hearing his words, he hurriedly came over. “Sir.”

Justin pointed casually at the men. “These frivolous and flippant people here… Send! Them! Out! Nicely!”

The meaning behind his deliberate emphasis on the words ‘send them out nicely’ was very obvious. There was no way the butler could see those people out the door politely anymore.

The butler nodded immediately. “Yes, sir.”

With a wave from him, a few security guards rushed over. They held down the frivolous rich second-generation heirs, buckled their hands behind their backs, and dragged them out!