Chapter 01

_____________

Happy Reading!

______________

Proposition

"Why did you call me old man?" I asked the man behind the table and slammed my body on the couch.

"Don't call me that! I might change my mind on giving you a proposition." He said and tsked. Making my eyes widened.

Proposition?

I lift my lazy ass and go to the visitors chair just in front of his table.

I looked at him wide eyes. "What proposition? What is it?!" I asked eagerly.

"Easy young lady." He said making me frown.

" Manners, really? Just tell me Papsi!" I said calming down a bit.

He fixes he's glasses first before talking.

"I'm sending you back to the Philippines." He said making me gasp.

"What's the hell?! Am i not going back here?! Are you going to take my title away?!" I asked him panicking. I didn't do anything wrong! I'm sure! I've been a good girl! I always listen to him! What the heck is happening?!!

"Don't you wanna go back to the Philippines?" I heard him asked. I want to. Of course! But i am panicking right now! How could he send me back just like that! I love it in here already!

"I want to! But what's happening?!" I asked him not knowing what really is happening.

"You are going to take a year and a half break. In return when you finishes college you're going to handle our hotel for the first step." I knew it!

Pinanigkitan ko siya ng mata. "Papsi, akala ko ba kaya na ni kuya Chester yung hotel?" I asked him, smirking.

He looked at me with an annoyed expression. This greedy old man!

He glared at me. "Speak in english Zhasmine Camila! I don't understand you!" I heard his stern voice said.

Okay, okay. Don't call me that name. I said to my self mentally.

I cleared my throat. "I thought kuya Chester can handle it?" I asked him well, he said it last year! Kuya Chester, which was my cousin, can handle it. I can even recall that day! I remember how he called me while I was in Makis house and told me that we have a urgent matter to take care of.

He release a heavy sigh. "His dad asked me let him OJT in there than there company." He explained.

"Besides your cousin will also managed few of his dad's company. You can't just pass it to him like that. And besides, don't you wanna go back?" He said tapping his pen.

He's using my weakness again! He knows how much i want to go back! So he's using it as a bait!

I frown at him. "Yeah of course. Do i still have a choice?" I asked him sarcastically.

He straightened his seat. "Yeah. You have. Stay here and continue your study or take a break?" He asked plastering a stupid smirk!

I threw him a ridiculous face. "The latter part of course." I said in a duh-tone.

"Well then you will leave tonight, young miss 8 pm sharp." He said making my jaw drop!

Bigla akong napatayo at napatigalgal sa kanya. Throwing him a ridiculous look. Soon, i started to be hysterical!

"Tonight?! That fast?! Aren't you going to give me a week or two to prepare?!" I said hysterically to him. It's not that i don't want to go back As Soon As Fucking Possible but, tonight?! I still need to pack my bags too!