Prologue

Bye

"Where am i going mommy?" I asked her with a big question on my face.

She looked at me in the eyes then, she smiled, "To your Papsi, you said you missed him right?"

My eyes widened due to excitement,  "Yeah! I missss Papsi so much!" I said, with a big grin on my face.

But, to my confusion  mommy isn't too happy about it. Aren't they coming? " You're not coming, mommy? Hindi niyo po ba nami-miss si Papsi?" I asked mommy.

"Susunod kami, baby. Pero sa ngayon ikaw muna, ha?" She said to me then she smiled. But, I can see that her smile is not a real smile. Or I'm just probably hallucinating.

I just let it slide and nod, "Okieee! Can I go to Daddy? Mommy? Can i go to Daddy na?" I asked mom eagerly.

"Go, baby. Be careful, okay? I'm just gonna finish this. Go now ." She approved though, I still can sense the sadness in her voice. But, I would just let it pass.

I ran out off the room and ran to the stairs. Nasa school sila kuya at wala naman akong pasok kaya kami lang ang nandito sa bahay.

When I reach downstairs, I saw my daddy talking to someone that I don't know. I was about to run to Daddy but I saw his blue eyes raging with fire fore the man he was talking to. My Daddy is truly scary when he is mad.

"Daddy!" I shouted and and ran to him. He looked at me and his eyes soften.

"Carry, Daddy, carry!" I said to him and raise my both arms.

He carry me and hug me real tight.

"Yes, my Princess." He said then, I looked at the man he was talking to.

My eyes were filled with confusion, "Who are you, mister?" I asked.

He bowed at me then, he offers hi hand "I'm Vladimir your at your service, young miss." He replied to me.

"Okieee. Don't make my Daddy mad. He's scary. He's going to punch you." I told to him and chuckled at my last words.

"Don't worry young miss I'm not." He said.

I heard footsteps from the stairs . Mommy!

"Can we go now? Young Miss?" I asked Mister asked.

I feel my dad's embrace tighter at iniwas ng kaunti.

"I can bring my daughter my self there Vlad." I heard him said.

"Only to the plane. I can handle her. Don't worry. Let's go now the plane is waiting." I heard Mister said and hear his footsteps away.

Naramdaman ko din ang pag alis namin ni Daddy. At nakita ko si Mommy na tumabi kay Mister?

"Who is he Daddy?" I asked him as he deposit me to the car.

I thought he's going to the shotgun seat with Mister as our driver but instead he goes to the free seat next to me and place on his lap. And saw mommy go to Daddy's side.

"He's your Papsi's butler." I heard him replied. And hug me again tighter this time.

"Ohh. I never saw back then." I told him.

"Cause you're an introvert, baby." I heard my Mommy replied making me frown.

"That's okay, than being surrounded by fake peoples." I told her pouting.

"You're to young for that, you should be making friends." I heard Daddy this time making me look at him.

"As if i care." I replied.