Xander

Alexander's POV

I can't believe this... well I actually can after he told me his last name, Bolderstone ugh I can't believe my mate was a Bolderstone. Everyone new about the Bolderstone family. They were the family who hated werewolves, even though they themselves where werewolves. His father was a major ally to the werewolf community even though he hated working and trading with us, he claimed money was money even if it came from the paws of mutts. I gave a deep sigh and looked at the food they considered to be lunch.

Xander come on man, are you still thinking about the Bolderstone kid?

I just gave John, my future beta a look and I watched his eyes fall and curiosity began to creep in.

I don't know why you're still thinking about him. If this morning is any indication, it's safe to say he's just like his father maybe a little more heartless and cold.

Yea man you should just forget about that ass-hole, he's a complete douche.

I let a low growl escape my lips at Marx comment and the whole table went still.

Marx we don't talk ill about those who are less fortunate.

I looked him in the eyes and watched him look down.

Yes sir, my apologies Alexander.

It's okay just think before you judge someone. I mean if you went your whole life without shifting you would be cranky as well.

I felt John snicker beside me.

Yea it's like not feeding a pup on time. Who would thought something so cute could turn into such a monster.

The whole table rumbled with laughter and I let a smile slip onto my lips while my head thought about it seriously. What if John and I was right, what if the Bolderstone kid has never shifted. It's very dangerous for a werewolf to go months without shifting. It's like locking a tiger in a small cage and when you finally let it out it goes crazy, were talking massacre and blood bath galore and if you have wrong the cat you can bet your life your names first on the hit list, so run like hell.

The shrill ring of the bell brings me back to the table and I catch a worried glance from John before he hides it with a smile.

You were kind of far away their, for a second I was thinking about letting Marx punch you back into reality.

I gave John a knowing smile.

Whatever man you would punch me yourself before letting Marx get the hit.

He chuckled and gave me a mysterious look.

Yeah you're right I would enjoy punching the future alpha into next week more than him.

I let another laugh escape before looking down at my paper searching for my next class. 

———————-

Its a short part before things get good.