- Part 2 -

Noting the ease on Kakashi's face, Minato startles, this is definitely the first time Kakashi has shown that kind of emotion. Regaining himself, Minato sets his eyes on the kunoichi standing beside Kakashi. Fair skin, bright pastel hair, mesmerizing jade eyes, objectively beautiful, if Minato could say so himself. He clears his throat as he locks eyes with the pinkette, "Who's this, Kakashi? I never seen her around before, is this your friend?"

Sudden panic wash over Sakura, while Kakashi nonchalantly answers his sensei, "No, you haven't, sensei. This is Sakura. Hatake Sakura. She's my older sibling, never been in town before, Tsunade-sama took her when she's five, I think, I don't remember. Just came home today after finishing her apprenticeship and gaining that." Kakashi jabs his finger at Sakura, gaining the attention of his Minato and directed him to her forehead.

Sakura blushes for the unwanted attention to her forehead, "Kakashi!!" Her head is on fire right now, not only she got eyes on her forehead, now she has to be Kakashi's older sister, for goodness sake. How the heck am I supposed to act like a big sister?! "Ah, Namikaze-san, right? Father told me that little Kakashi will be taken care for by his mentor, thank you for taking care of my troublesome little brother for the past few years. I couldn't come home because my apprenticeship hasn't finish yet, although I was heart broken when I heard about father..." Sakura genuinely felt sad for the loss of Kakashi's father. That was totally unfair for Kakashi.

"What?!" Startled, Kakashi almost lost his composure before he continues, "Yes, uh, I vanished because I felt a chakra signature not unlike father. I never met her before but I can definitely feel the Hatake chakra on her, and we're just reporting back to Sandaime-sama about it."

The Hokage should have expected Kakashi to already come up with a backstory for the kunoichi. He slides in with his own comment, "Ah, yes, yes, Minato-kun. Kakashi-kun here just briefed me about Sakura-chan. I met her when she was no more than a babe, and I said my farewell when Tsunade came to take her away too. I just finished giving her her own hitaite, but still haven't decided on her rank yet."

"I want to apply for jounin, Sandaime-sama. I know that my kid brother are mere steps away from becoming one himself, I simply cannot be bested by the brat, you see." Sakura says, baring her teeth at Kakashi who glares back at her. 

"I see, I see. Then, Minato-kun, would you be a dear and come with us to the training ground to test her skills?" The third Hokage chuckles while biting on his pipe.

Minato straightens and answers "Yes, Sandaime-sama.

--

Obito and Rin was lounging below one of the trees in training ground 3 as they saw their sensei walking towards them. Behind them, Kakashi is seen following Minato, as well as... what the hell is the third Hokage doing here??, and an unknown beautiful young woman. 

"It took longer than I planned to, sorry Obito, Rin." Their sensei scratches the back of his neck.

Obito jumps to his feet and immediately throttles the silver haired nin, "A-ah no worries Minato-sensei!! We just finished eating lunch too! Bakashi! Where did you go?!" 

Kakashi, still conflicted with his own emotion kept silent for a while, and was brought back to the present with Sakura's gentle touch to his shoulder, "Mah, mah, Obito. I was embracing the beauty of the stone path near the village all of a sudden, no worries!" Shit, he didn't remember to act like his eleven years old self.

Every eyes except for Sakura was focused on Kakashi. Kakashi sweatdrops as he realized his blunder. Sakura herself, well, Sakura was trying so hard to keep a blank face, ultimately failing and she let out a snort. "Pfft- Otoutou, are you really that flustered to have your nee-chan finally back in the village and meeting your team?"

Ignoring Obito's spluttering of "Nee-chan?!" and Rin's silent squeal pointed to if Kakashi dares to say his darkening cheeks, Kakashi managed to ground himself back, and thank the sage for the save, Sakura, Kakashi is torn on whether to act like his old self, or just continue the banter with Sakura, oh well, "Y- Well, I felt a familiar chakra entering the village. I was surprised to know that my sister actually came back to the village, you see..."

"You actually want me here! You're becoming even cuter than the letters said about you!" Sakura nudged Kakashi's head, since she actually forgot that he's now an eleven years old boy and that he's the height of Sakura's chin. 

Kakashi, deeming that it would be better to just follow through with the act, blushes. 

"How cute, otoutou." Sakura deadpans at Kakashi's response. She turns her head to the Hokage, "Sandaime-sama, shall we begin?"

"Begin what exactly?" Obito cuts in.

"Ah, young Obito, I'm sorry to have interrupted your team session, but I need to borrow your sensei here to give a test to Kakashi's sister." The Hokage puffs out a string of smoke as he signs for Minato and Sakura to go to the center of the training field. He cups one hand near his mouth and spoke a little louder to the two shinobis walking, "Minato-kun, please use your full strength!"

The reaction could be felt immediately, Kakashi's face goes a bit pale, Obito and Rin breathes out a gasp and widens their eyes, Minato himself looks at the Sandaime disbelievingly, and nods mutely and looks at the pinkette standing in front of him. Her smiling softly at him for some reason, and is that pity in her eyes?

"Please take me seriously, Namikaze-san. I do not want to accidentally hurt you." Sakura says simply.

Minato splutters and regains his composure in a split second, taking out a few of his Hiraishin kunais. "I shall, Hatake-san. Pleased to be your acquaintance too."

Sakura smiled and walked closer to Minato. She held her hand out to make the seal of reconciliation. Minato held out his hand to meet hers in the middle. "Let's begin then." Sakura smirked and vanished.

Soon, the only thing that can be seen to the two genins (excluding Kakashi, because of course he knows about Sakura's skills already and of course he knew of Minato's as well) are blurs of yellow and pink.

Kunai meeting kunai, punches, kicks, speed matched with speed, until... Minato finally throws and Hiraishins places to places in an instant. Sakura stood still and eyes Minato. She finally decides to close her eyes and follows his chakra instead. Minutes continues until suddenly Minato appears beside Sakura, wide eyed, as Sakura crouches and punches the ground.

*BOOM!!!*