The Death of a Hero

"Tomura Shigiraki, it's time we exit this building." A figure made of a dark purple mist calls out to a pale blue haired male that had severed hands covering his body. The man grew agitated.

"DAMNIT those brats always get in the way!!" He began to whine like a four year old having a temper tantrum. "Why don't we wound Eraserheads pride before we leave though. PATCHES, grab Midoriya and bring him with us!!"

Dabi then grabbed Midoriya by the neck and dragged him through Kurogiri's portal. Ignoring the cries of his classmates and teacher.

Aizawa fell down to his knee's, disappointed in himself for yet again failing to keep his students safe. Suddenly, a six year old girl wraps Aizawa in a hug, "Will Deku be ok?" The silver haired six year old who had a small horn on top of her head asked the homeless man.

"We'll save Midoriya, I promise you that Eri. Now come on, we got to get out of here before the League comes back." Eri nods softly.

'God, what am I going to tell the girls? Not only that but what am I going to tell his mother and Toshinori?'

He thought to himself while carrying Eri away for the Yakuza hideout while the other pro heroes involved in the raid arrested the Yakuza and Overhaul.

"Sir, what are we going to do about Midoriya?" Kirishima asked Aizawa as Uraraka and Tsuyu hugged each other. Worried for the boy who accepted them without hesitation.

"You three and the rest of the class will do nothing. I know how you feel about him but you're already pushing it as it is. I need you three in particular to be there for Kyouka and Yaoyorozu as well as Kendo in Class B. I can't imagine how hard this is going to impact them."

The three students nodded even though they were frustrated with themselves for not being faster to save Izuku.

"Come on, let's get back to the dorms." Aizawa then leads his students away from the site. While carrying Eri in his arms.

MEANWHILE

Shigiraki had tied Izuku down to a chair with a bag over his head in an abandoned warehouse. He had Toga grab a video camera to record this next bit to mock the heroes.

(This next section will be brutal. If you want to skip it, I'll tell you when.)

"Wakey wakey Izu-kun." Toga said to Izuku while rolling the film.

"Hello you pitiful heroes. Sorry to interrupt but," Shigiraki says while a maniacal grin grows on his face, "I just wanted to show you what happens when you mess with our plans." He says as the camera pans over to a slightly pudgy woman with the same green hair as Midoriya.

"You see, we have not only one but two surprise guests today. Dabi if you will," Dabi then rips the bag off of Izuku's head blinding him slightly. "Say hi everybody to your hero Deku!" He laughs almost maniacally.

"Why don't we show these heroes what happens when you mess with the LOV. Now tell me what hurts more. A or B. Front hand or backhand. Also Twice, kill her." He hands Twice a 1911 and Twice racks the slide before putting a bullet into Inko's head. Blood covering the wall of the bar behind her.

Shigiraki then proceeds to beat the ever living shit out of Izuku with a crowbar. When they are on the way out, Shigiraki sets off and explosion that incinerates Inko's body which protected Midoriya from the majority of the blast.

(Section is done)

AT UA IN NEZU'S OFFICE

"Sir, I've got something!" Snipe then proceeds to hand Nezu a envelope with some sort of cd inside of it. Nezu then thanks the Pro Hero for handing him the envelope before calling all teachers into his office.

Aizawa hands Eri off to Jirō and Yaoyorozu who we're still crying from having learned that their boyfriend may not be coming back. However, they vowed to take care of Eri along with Kendo together. As that's what Izuku would have wanted for the girl that he had planned on adopting.

"What do you need sir? I need to get back to my class."

"Shota, I believe this is about Midoriya and I need to warn you before hand that this may get violent."

Aizawa clenched his fist at the thought of the problem child getting hurt again. He would never admit it, but he cared for each and every one of his students. He stopped clenching his fist when he felt Yamada put a hand on his shoulder with worry in his eyes.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE CD IS DONE PLAYING

Aizawa was the first one to get out of his seat before grabbing his chair and throwing it at the window before running out of it.

'Hold on problem child, I'm coming.'
_____________________________________
Wooo new book. This one has been inspired by a book I'm currently reading again because it's just that good. Anyways, this book will be far more brutal than either of my Percy Jackson crossover books.

And about the relationship between Kyouka, Yaoyorozu, Kendo, and Midoriya. They got together after the training camp incident due to Izuku showing each of the girls his notes on their quirks and how to better improve their use. Yaoyorozu started falling for him after he let her cry in his arms after she failed to make it to the quarterfinals in the Sports Festival. Same with Kyouka. Kendo was just impressed by his ability to analyze her quirk with barely any time seeing it and how generous he was.

It seems like a rushed relationship but I promise to expand on it once he reveals himself again.

Until next time

Live long and prosper

Joe