||Ashes to Ashes||

Once upon a time, I had an idea. I ignored it for as long as I could, but it never went away. It kept growing, expanding, and developing until I had no choice but to acknowledge it. Thus, Ashes to Ashes was born.

Anyway, hello! Welcome to "Turtle procrastinates her main works and other side projects by dumping a fantasy romance!" This project was rather spontaneous which is very unlike me. I'm kinda just going with the flow so far but we'll see how long that lasts. First drafts of brand new stories are fun that way and I feel like I haven't experienced this feeling in over a year. I'm having a blast but a certain Pup and Drem keep beating me over the head with a stick and forcing me to write a backlog so I can update consistently.

I make no promises.

Anyway, please enjoy this little project of mine but also keep in mind that it is only a first draft. As of right now, I have no intention of posting any further drafts online. I also don't know yet if it's going to be a standalone or a duology. The plot is keeping secrets from me.

EDIT: this book is now the first in a duology!

Uhh yeah. That's all! Enjoy! :D

This book as a whole is dedicated to Ace_Guard who not only made the beautiful cover art, but also listened very patiently to my ramblings as I got started on writing this. This is for you, tenias. I hope you know I'm thinking of you.