In the deep blue sea

So basically this fan fiction is set after the movie, the main character Josephine is a vampire from England and she is the main character in this fiction :) obviously Barnabas turned Julia into a vampire accidentally before he dumped her in the sea and that is the same as the movie.

Julias pov-

Julia floated silently in the salty water, she couldn't believe that wretched vampire, leaving her in the sea to rot! Well not rot she supposed, being a vampire now means that she's immortal she guessed. How long had it even been she thought, when would someone realise that she was down here? Were flying cars a thing yet? Did gay people have rights? Maybe she would be found by aliens? however long that she would be down there, she didn't know but she did know that it was getting pretty boring, pretty quick.
Here she was in the bottom of the ocean, not even too far from the dock, watching the fish swim past and the fishing boats buzz above her as she carefully dodged their bladed motors.

Wait. she realised that she was somehow breathing underwater. Oh guess that's I thing I can do now she thought. she hoped someone would find her soon or she worried she might evolve into a fish. she looked around herself at the same surroundings she had become to know at her time down here, the vast endless ocean behind her and to her sides and in front of her, the stone walk of the harbour and town. she wondered how cold it would get in winter.

She counted the shimmering scaled fish as the glided past her in the ocean, free and happy unaware of the fisherman that tomorrow would snatch them from their homes. One fish, two fish, three, four, five although she wasn't sure if number five was a fish or some litter that had made its way not the ocean. Occupied by her new game of couting fish she didn't see to notice the boat gliding through the water towards her until its blades almost chopped off her head!

"hey, watch it bozo!" She tried to shout, however it eded up coming out as nothing more than a muffled bubbling sound. The boat stopped above her and she stared at it confused for a few seconds, wait they didn't hear me did they? It was worth a try she supposed "HEY HEY DOWN HERE, IM DOWN HERE" she shouted, her orange hair floating around her in the water.

She noticed then that a large pair of bolt cutters with strangely large handles had been thrust into the water from above, she flung her head to the side as they almost clanked her skull. The person above managed to find the chains forging unfortunate Julia to the weighted anchor that kept her down in the sea and with a blunt snap off a chain link fell and floated to the sea floor.
"HA" she said in excitement "WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON BARNABAS" before she had time to celebrate though, her body bobbed up to the surface and she was left floating for a few seconds, face down still looking away fro the night sky. Her body was bound in canvas as she attempted to struggle her way out of it.

"Stop moving!" She heard a male voice shout annoyed from beyond the surface. She recognised the voice but before she could remember who it was and then she was being dragged into a small wooden fishing boat. Her body fell with a dull thump on the floor of the boat. Still remaining faced down she felt someone free her of her restraints as her limbs spilled out of the fabric that had bound her.
"Fucking finally" she exclaimed standing up and stretching out her arms until they cracked loudly. She turned around to see who her saviour was, however she did feel rather defeated that a man had to be the one to come and rescue her but when she saw him she was rather in disbelief.
"Willie, is that you?" She said staring puzzled at the old gardener: he nodded as he still had the large bolt cutters in his hand although it looked much like he was trying to protect himself with them. Julia scoffed and retorted when she realised "you don't actually think I'm gonna drink your blood do you? I have higher standards than that" she huffed and now stretched out her back which also gave way to a large crack.
She focused on the man once again as she was coming more to her senses "why are you here?" She asked suspiciously leaving emphasis on the you.
"Oh sorry if you were expecting some prince charming ill just put you back in the water and you can wait even longer" he didn't like the fact that Julia wasn't grateful for the fact that he had just freed her and was now wishing that he had persuaded Barnabas to leave her in the ocean with the fish.
'Sorry, just wasn't expecting to see you when I had made it to the surface. I thought you'd probably be dead by now" she confessed, dripping with salt water, she wrung out her hair and hoped that no one was watching them at this time of night.
"What do you mean, its only been 5 months since we sunk you, I'm not as old as you think" he dropped the bolt cutters as he realised that she wasn't eating him any time soon.