The kiss

Liam POV
OMG Liam you just kiss me!!! she said. Yeah so,I said.Well 1, and I started to zone out on number 3 because I started to regret on kissing Vanessa.Ok I said interrupting her on number 5.Im sorry and I shouldn't have done that will you forgive.F-F-fine she finally said.But you can't tell any of the boys cause then they will just think it's weird.Ok I said,I promise.

Vanessa POV
So when do we go on tour I said.In about a week Liam said.Well I might not be able to go because my mom doesn't know I am hanging out with you guys.Well then why don't you ask her,Liam said.Ok so I will back in like 2 hours for the results?Ok ,Liam said bye.

Liam's POV
Hey guys I'm back, oh hey,so how it go said Zayn?Oh right well I told her we were sorry and we invited her on tour and yeah.So where is she said Zayn. Oh she went to ask her mom that she was going on tour with us. Are you ok, you seem upset.Oh don't worry I'm fine.Not really I just couldn't stop thinking about the kiss I said in my head.Well ok said Zayn.Zayn got up and whispered in my ear,if you need to talk to me in private that's ok.Thanks Zayn,no prob he said.

Vanessa POV
Oh hey mom can I ask you something?Oh course sweetie what is it? Well you know the 1D concert I went to and I met them?Yeah? Well I hanged out with them today and they wanted me to go on tour with them.Can I go?Sure,I was going to talk to you anyways and say how you needed to get out the house more.Oh thank you mom thank you.No problem sweetie, but I'm disappointed that you lied to me because you wanted to hang out with them.Im sorry I won't do it again.Don't worry,So what are you waiting for go get packed.And I bolted to my room to get packed for the 2 month tour.

Liam's POV
We were all on Twitter when I asked Zayn if I could talk to him.Sure come on let's go and we walked out the room.So what's up he said. Well I had a lot on my mind lately. Yeah keep going what was on your mind? What's on my mind is well when I was talking to Vanessa I leaned in and I kissed her.OMG he said,dude you are brave.Really?Yeah I think none of us would of leaned over and just kissed some girl.But can you please not tell the boys or Vanessa especially Vanessa she told him not to tell anyone but I couldn't hold it in anymore. Don't worry your secret is safe with me.

So did u liked this chapter,and I hope the chapters are getting a little better. I mean it's my first story of course it's not going to be so good.well I talked to you guys later bye