Regrouping?

This day has gone by so slow,it went hour by hour.But the time had finally come see 1D!!!But I had I make an excuse because my mum doesn't know I am going behave to see them but it was worth it.
***********Driving There***********
I'm here!,and I realize no one was there at first I thought there were going to surprise me. So I just sat down at the table we ate at 2 nights ago.But before I say down I saw Lincoln logs with Niall's name on it (of course).So I grabbed the Lincoln logs and sat down and wait. *******************************
Bling! I jumped right out of my seat and saw it was my phone going off and I also realized I had waited here for 4 hours and no one was here.But I did make a huge tower though so I automatically took a pic of it and post it an Instagram.But then suddenly Niall came in,"hey you are playing with my toys". "Sorry I been waiting here for 4 hours and no one was here" I said with anger.
Nuh uh!
Yeah uh!
Nuh uh!
Really check your phone
"Oh it's 5:00 I'm so sorry"said Niall.
And next thing I know the whole band is here."Where you guys I been waiting for 4 hours". "Well you see we were at our umm..."said Harry. "your umm what"? "Ok"Liam butting in."We were at the mall shopping and got Icecream and next thing we knew it was 4:30".
"Wow you went shopping and Icecream and it took you 4 hours wow that's low,if u didn't want to hang out with me and go shopping then just tell me you don't have to go blow me off". And I went out of the room like that, and next thing I knew, tears were coming out of my eyes.
Liam's POV
"I told you we should have not gone shopping",I said with anger."calm down Liam",Zayn said."No I will not calm down we just miss hanging out with something who wants to hang out for us not because we are One Direction"."Your right said Louis we should go apologize,I mean come on guys when we go shopping we don't shop for a little bit we shop till we drop I mean come on guys". "Right"? said Louis. Your right I said I'm going to see if she still here.
***********Minutes Later************
Vanessa wait,"yeah"? She said. "I need to talk to you"."We are really sorry especially me". Why? "Well I know when we go shopping we also go huge and I try to stop them but I decided to go with them shopping"."It ok" she said,"to show we are sorry, we are going to let you go on tour with us and also this". I went in to kiss Vanessa and we did and it was magical.

Hey guys was this chapter better? I would like to know plz tell. And I will update soon don't worry bye guys!!!!