GOOD ENDING

A/N: WOOO GOOD ENDING!! If you're here you're either a fluff kind of person , you hate angst or like to read both endings. I applaud you if you read both endings. Anyway I hope you enjoy! See you in the bad ending or (hopefully) another book Im planning on writing! Love ya!!!
-Reianne <33
—————————————

Camilo looks down on you, sorrow covers each detail of his face, but with your hand in his you could see blush cover his cheeks rapidly. Julieta runs towards you both, wide eyed at the injuries you've gotten. She quickly brought out bandages and wrapped it around your broken ankle. "Y/N, let's sit you up. Camilo, help her up." His Tía told the boy. You helped you sit up while being gentle as possible, not wanting to hurt you in any way. Your hands are still intertwined, but Camilo never let go. He was so worried, he didn't want to get separated from you again.

Once Julieta bandaged your ankle, and other injuries she found, she went back to where Mirabel was only to see her youngest daughter gone without a trace. You can see worry fill her face. "Mirabel? Where's Mirabel?" She began to call out for her daughter, worried on where she might've gone. You look at Camilo, scared for your friend, and he looks back at you.
"Cami... Go look for your cousin. I'll be fine here." You say to Camilo, in such a soft voice only he could hear.
"Y/N, I don't want to leave you. What if something bad happens to you-?"
"I'll be fine Camilo. Please, our friend is missing." He tries to argue with you, but gives in. Camilo brushes some duff of your face until he squeezes your hand before letting go, slowly standing upright. He starts walking away but looks back at you, still with worry painted on his face. You smile at him, assuring you'll be fine. He leaves.

Few hours later...

You sit there, wanting to help the rest of the family look for Mirabel. But you can't. Your mom, dad and sibling are there with you, asking too many questions about what happened. But you couldn't seem to listen. "Mama, papa, can you get me something to help me walk?"
"But, mi hijo, you'll be in pain." Your mama says, scared you'll get hurt once more.
"I'll be fine, I want to help look for Mirabel." You look into her eyes, you are filled with determination. Your mom looks at your papa, they speak quietly for a little while before finally agreeing to your request. Your dad goes back into town and comes back with a wooden crutch for you. S/N, actually being a good sibling, helps you up off the dusty ground to your feet. Now you feel like Viktor in Arcane.

You wince in pain, but you try and hide it. You are now finally aware of your surroundings. The Casita is in ruins, piles of wood and stone are everywhere. You look down and see your clothes are covered in dust, and there are some rips and tears in some places. "Mirabel!" You yell as loud as you can, but no response. You're even more worried now. It was until you and your family hear a distant sound of horse hooves, getting louder and louder by the second. You all turn around, wondering what's making all that noise. It was...

"MIRABEL!" You gasp in suprise, trying to run as fast as you can to your friend. You didn't care if you were injured or in immense pain, you just want to embrace Mirabel. You were so scared.
"Y/N!" She runs towards you, then embraces you in a hug.
"Where have you been? They've been looking for you for hours." You let go from the hug, concern is felt from your voice. Mirabel was about to answer until you all heard Julieta call out for your friend. A gentle smile is seen on your face. "Go to your mama, she's been the most worried." Mirabel nods then rushes over to where her mom has been yelling.

"Y/N, we're going to head home quickly. We'll see you soon." Your mama says, then your family members left you. You decide to follow where Mirabel went so you did.
It was when you over hear Camilo talking, "Not if we don't have a house." His dad Félix shoved his child slightly. "What! I can't say we don't have a house? What is that, not a house?" Camilo seems annoyed, but lightens up when you come into view. He runs towards you, quickly pulling you in for a hug. You pat his back, telling him he's squeezing you too tight. "Y/N! You can walk!"
"Yeah, have been for a while." You smile, showing him that you're okay. Mirabel goes towards what was once the front door to the casita before the disaster. And took a deep breath.