Summer Of Love

Chapter Eleven: Summer Of Love

After filming Double Shot at Love Season 3 wrapped up, Vinny headed to New Jersey to see Cinta and see if she was willing to give their relationship a chance.

Of course, Cinta said she was willing to give him a chance.

Since then, Vinny has been living at Cinta's house, and the only people who knew that they were a couple were Sammi, Tommie, Pauly, Nikki, Saffire, and Ron.

"I just want to hold you," Vinny said, giving Cinta a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Cinta buried her head into Vinny's shoulder.

Since agreeing to be his girlfriend, Cinta has felt at peace, but she is scared that they may be moving too fast with Vinny being here so much.

She talked to him about it, but Vinny reassured her that he was earnest about her, and she didn't need to feel overwhelmed by their relationship as they could take it as slow as she wanted.

Cinta was happy that Vinny was the supportive boyfriend she always had wanted.

"So, are you coming to Vegas with me for Pauly's birthday?" Vinny asked Cinta.

"Do you want me to?" She asked with a smile.

Vinny nodded.

"Of course, I do," Vinny answered.

"Okay, I'll go with you," She said.

- - - -

3,046,369 likes

3,046,369 likes

giacintagorga Vegas, baby!

View all 24,040 comments

- - - -

'Jersey Shore: Family Vacation' Star Vinny Guadagnino Spotted With Giacinta Gorga at DJ Pauly D's Birthday Dinner

With a new season of Double Shot at Love on the horizon, many fans are already speculating about Vinny Guadagnino's love life. Over the holiday weekend, the Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star was spotted in Las Vegas with fellow castmate Giacinta Gorga, many fans think could be his new girlfriend. Did Double Shot at Love Season 3 leave Guadagnino single, and is Giacinta Gorga his new love?

Fans think Vinny Guadagnino is in a new relationship

Over the Fourth of July weekend, Guadagnino was in Las Vegas to celebrate Pauly DelVecchio's birthday. As documented on social media, he attended a dinner with DelVecchio, his girlfriend Nikki Hall, and a few other guests. Fans on Reddit speculate one of the people at the table could be Guadagnino's girlfriend.

"Vinny and Cinta were out celebrating Pauly's birthday last night," a fan wrote, sharing the photos from Hall and DelVecchio's Instagram Stories.

It's unclear if Cinta and Vinny's relationship status is in the photos. Still, many fans are glad to see Guadagnino happy. "Regardless of what their relationship details are, it's nice to see Vinny with a date for a change," one fan says. "She's cute, and he looks like he's having fun."

- - - -

62,823 likesvinnyguadagnino outsideView all 509 comments

62,823 likes
vinnyguadagnino outside
View all 509 comments

- - - -

"I know something was going on once you guys said you were sharing a room in the Poconos," Nikki said.

Pauly shook his head.

"These two been had feelings for each other," Pauly said.

I put my head down, and Vinny chuckles.

"So the side piece has a main piece now," Nikki said.

"So, when are you guys telling the rest of the roommates?" Pauly asked.

Vinny took a sip of his drink.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe after we start filming or perhaps before we leave for our next vacation. I kind of like not having everyone in our business even though I know they will be happy for us, but-- I don't know it feels nice with our little clique knowing," I explained.

"I get it. Everyone will be happy for you guys, but there will be a lot of questions that you don't want to answer," Pauly said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I think you should tell them before anyone outside of the group finds out about it and takes it to the media, then there will be drama," Nikki said.

"We'll tell them when we're ready. Besides, I have something big planned for the vacation, so I need everyone's help with it," Vinny said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise," Vinny answered.

Pauly smirked, and Nikki smiled.

"Why do I feel like you two already know what it is?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Pauly replied.

"You guys are just so cute," Nikki said.