Chapter 31: We Can All dance Except for Duncan.

Javier P.O.V.

we ware all shocked but I am happpy for them. I just realised the triplets al have a partner. Kind of fun. I wonder how my parents are.Probebly still sleeping. I hope Isadora will like them. I really want them to meet her once we get home. I am sure they wil love her.

" hey love." " so are you happy." i said putting my arm around her jokingly.

" About you, my parents or them." she answerd holding my hand.

" I don't know it wil be a suprise."i said

" Wel yes than I am more than happy" she said

" And than I am glad." I said an I could see her smile.

"guys my phone." Y/N said wile holding her phone like it was a key to go too a other world.

"Pick up" said dunca loudly.I could se Klaus sitting next to him rubbing his ear.

"I am i am don't kill me duncan" she said picking up the phone an pouting it on the speaker so we could all hear it.

" Hello my kid " Mister Snicket said.

"hello papa." Y/N answerd.

" Its is on 90 Green LaneLondon SW92 3NM. My child there is where they should normally be. Please don't split up. I need to leave now but you get a good night sleep all of you. sart surching for them tomorrow morning."

It was a weird  that he was acting so mysterious. But he is probably joking.

It may seem weird but the first thing we did after that was have a dance party I know kind of weird after you just got the answer we're you have been waiting for. But we were happy. And what do happy people do. Well yes you guessed it dance.

So that is exactly what we did. Everyone was good at it too. Duncan wasn't getting the hang of it at first but he got better. We jammed to Pierre and so many other songs. It was absolutely splendid. After that we ware all just finished ast out on the couches.