Jhope ver. (Misunderstanding)

Please vote it if you like the story....

"Sir. You have to wake up now," you called the man that still lay down with his head buried in the cover. "Sir," this time your voice is being raised a bit making the body fidget a bit but still not much progress. "Ahjussi. Better you wake up now or I will kick you out from the bed," your stern warning immediately wakes him up.

"How dare you threaten me," he got up. The fluffy hair being messy after sleep together with the cotton pillow case. His cute face in the morning always brings a smile to your face. Pulling you into his lap.

"Good morning, husband," leaving a smooch on his lips. He giggles when you hide your face in his neck inhaling his scent.

Rubbing his hand over your long and thin body. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yes. Because you cuddle with me," you smooch his neck before looking into his bright eyes that fill with love for you alone.

"I'm sorry because lately I dont have enough time to spend with you. I have several jobs to be done before," he stops himself, making you raise your eyebrow. "Nothing," he added while scratching his head that it was absolutely not itchy.

"How can we complete our mission if you always stay late at night?" putting your hand on his soft cheek.

Almost 3 months ago, you and Hobi decided to start your small family. Having a miscarrigae during early marriage makes you and Hobi trauma to try again. Being married for 3 years, both of you think it is time to step forwards in your marriage with having a little you or Hobi running around the house.

"We can complete the mission now," to spark your arousal by running his hand over your exposed thigh. Your inner beast always wants him inside you but not today. His mission failed before it started when you grabbed his hand.

"No. We cant. Your father already waits for you downstairs," you rolled your eyes. Almost everyday your life is being disturb by Hobis father that is always bugging you about being pregnant or interfering with Hobis jobs.

"We will go out for dinner tonight," Hobi's idea brings a bright smile to your face. Hugging his neck and kissing on his nose before proceeding to his moist lips. Molding together your lips can be a perfect starter for your day. "Okay. Now you have to stop flirting with me. I have to take a bath and go to work," he tickles your waist until you plop on the bed.

"What time will you come back today?" you asked when Hobi was walking towards the bathroom. He continues walking without turning back to look at you, not to mention answer your question.

In the late evening

"Just let me go Hobi," yank your husband's hand from yours.

"I'm sorry. I will come back home early next time," hugging you from behind while putting his chin on your shoulder.

"I want to go shopping tomorrow," using this as a chance to bargain.

"Of course. You can bring Hyunjin with you," you rolled your eyes before facing him.

"I dont want Hyunjin. I want you to follow me tomorrow. Its a date," hugging his neck with the little excited jump.

"But tomorrow I have to meet someone. Important person in order to make my people safe," he caresses your cheek with his thumb but your lips turn into pout. "Ok. I will cancel that. Happy?" you nodded excitedly before kissing his lips. Hobi is your mafia husband but he is also caring and always puts you first in everything.

Bedroom

"Babe. Come here and sleep," he calls you from the bed while you are still in the bathroom just finishing your night routine. Closing the door behind you and walking towards the bed where Hobi is already lying there shirtless. "Why are you taking so long to," his words stuck between his teeth when he sees you in black lingerie that he buys. You pull out the duvet to slide in but he stops you.