˚○◦˚ˢʰᵐᵃˡˡ˚◦○˚

part 2 cause iM APPARENTLY A BITCH FOR THE LAST CHAPTER LMFAO 🤠✌

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Should he really pull away?

Chan observes the younger's sheepish expression and the way he's holding onto his shirt, and he really fucking wants to kiss Felix until neither of them can breathe anymore.  

And that's what almost happens.

But Felix's phone rings.

The older shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath before slowly getting off the younger, who doesn't look too happy either. Chan lays down on his side, facing Felix as he thinks about all the possible ways he can murder whoever's calling his little.

Felix reads Minho's contact name on the screen and clicks 'accept'. He presses 'speaker' and moves back into Chan's chest feeling clever. Getting spooned and avoiding any eye contact seems like the right way to go.

"Felix?" Minho's voice sounds.

"What."

Chan laughs as quietly as possible from the younger's hostile tone and gets up a little to press a kiss to his cheek.

Even Minho waits a moment, surprised, before speaking again.

"Open the door. The project deadline is in two weeks."

"No."

"Felix-" Minho groans. 

"Baby can't hear you~"

Chan sighs from the PTSD as Felix snickers.

"I'm serious. Can you open the door?"

At this point Felix has his face buried in Chan's chest, happily accepting the older's forehead and cheek kisses.

He's still technically avoiding eye contact.

"No."

"... I-"

"Baby busy."

"IT IS ELEVEN-THIRTY IN THE MORNING- WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING?"

"Getting kissies."

Felix shyly giggles as he feels Chan smile against his forehead. The older brings his hand up to squish his little's cheek and mumbles "cute baby" in the process.

"Would you be so kind as to reschedule whatever disgusting things you two are doing-"

"No thank you~"

Chan laughs and pulls Felix closer, peppering his entire face with kisses.

"What are you so adorable for?" Chan coos and lightly tickles his best friend, who slips further into headspace from all the attention.

"ᴮᵃᵇʸ ⁿᵒ ᵃᵈᵒʷᵃᵇˡᵉ~" The little whines.

"Baby's so adorable. The cutest."

"Chan." Minho interrupts.

"Five more minutes," Chan says, abruptly ending the call. He switches Felix's phone to silent and puts it on the nightstand next to him before turning around again.

"Come here, Beautiful."

Felix feels his stomach erupt with butterflies as his caregiver pulls him onto his chest and runs his hands through his fluffy red hair. 

The younger looks up at Chan with big doe eyes.

"ᶜʰᵃⁿⁿⁱᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˢʰᵒ ˢʰᵐᵃˡˡ..."

Chan hums and pecks Felix's nose.

"Does that bother Baby?"

Felix shakes his head and rests his head against Chan's chest, both of them wanting to stay like this forever. 

And then they hear someone knocking on the window.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

kinda short-

sowwy~

IN FUCKING TEARS TRHIS US RHE FUNNIEST SHIT UCE ECER SEEN