˚○◦˚ᵈᵃᵈᵃ˚◦○˚

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Felix jumps up and down, which really isn't necessary considering that he can see the little green numbers on the microwave counting down just fine while he's staying still. 

"Cutie," Chan laughs as he ruffles Felix's hair gently with his hand. "Jumping around isn't going to make it go faster."

"Taking too long Channie," the younger whines, hmphing as his caregiver smiles and pulls him in for a hug.

"Hurry up," Hyunjin calls.

Jisung nods in agreement. "I want my hot chocolate first."

Felix gasps and looks up at the older.

"Baby want first..." the younger pouts.

Chan smiles and leans forward until their foreheads touch. "Yeah?"

Felix steals a quick glance at Chan's lips and giggles before burying his face in the older's shirt.

"Don't fall for it Hyung, you love me."

"Channie love me more," Felix grumbles.

"False."

"Nu!"

The oldest gently shushes the boy in his arms as he starts to whine. "Channie loves you the most, Angel."

Changbin pretends to puke as everyone watches Chan kiss Felix's cheek.

"Just date already," Hyunjin grumbles, not noticing the way Felix's cheeks become rosy as he avoids eye contact with his caregiver.

However, all his shyness is soon replaced with excitement when he hears the microwave start to beep.

"HOT CHOCCY!"

Chan frowns as the little jumps out of his arms. He seriously considers microwaving the hot chocolate for longer so he could kiss the red-haired male some more, but Felix is already opening the microwave and reaching for the mug with lightning speed.

But the younger retracts his hand just as fast as he lets out a small yelp. The older is already gently taking Felix's hand, running his fingers over the area where the mug had lightly burned his little.

"You have to be careful, Lix... Does it hurt a lot?"

"Nu... Baby okay Channie," the younger replies with a tiny pout. "Just want hot choccy."

Chan raises an eyebrow when Felix's eyes light up all of a sudden.

"Maybe Baby can eat marshmallow while hot choccy cool down?"

The older rolls his eyes with a smile and reaches for the bag, which makes Felix gasp; he didn't think his caregiver would actually go with his suggestion. 

Chan smiles when Felix opens his mouth instead of taking the marshmallow with his hand when it's handed to him, but nonetheless complies with a smile as he feeds the boy. 

And it's not long before Felix is all cuddled up in Chan's arms, switching between sipping on his hot chocolate and chewing on his giant marshmallow as he giggles, watching the others make their own drinks with annoyed muttering.

The little hands his empty cup to Chan once he's done with a content hum, snuggling against the older's chest.

"Thankies Channie..."

Felix smiles when he feels Chan kiss the top of his head. 

"You're welcome Sweetheart~ But I don't think that was the healthiest thing to put in your tummy first thing in the morning..."