¢нαρтєя ΙՁ.Ձ7

Three weeks had passed since that incident

Beomgyu had survived. He was in the hospital, but still not awake.

What happened, was heartbreaking.

He looked like he was sleeping with a bandage around his right eye. Half of his forehead was also covered and his face was covered with dark spots and scratches. Likewise, his rib was broken from the kicks and punches and he had had several surgeries.

It was terrible.

Especially for Yeonjun, who had not left his side since. He had lain with him, at his bedside or waited until he came back from the ICU. He felt so guilty and just wanted him to finally wake up, but instead he sat there holding his fragile hand and letting out a deep sigh.

Closely followed by a knock on the door of the room twice.

Immediately, his head darted to the door before he said loudly, "Yes?" but still didn't let go of Beomgyu's hand as the door opened a crack to reveal Taehyung's face.

Yeonjun's expression darkened and he rose from the chair he had been sitting in for hours. "What are you doing here?" he hissed at his former friend, immediately thinking of what had happened.

About the shot.

About that he nearly lost Beomgyu.

"How is he?", Taehyung wanted to know without answering the question directly.

Because it was clear what he was here to visit him. He owed Beomgyu his life, but since he was also responsible for the situation, Taehyung really shouldn't have dared to come here. Because Yeonjun would have preferred to replace him with Beomgyu. Wanted Taehyung to lie in bed and fight the pain.

It pained him to see Beomgyu lying there, fighting for his life.

It tore him up inside and he could no longer hold back his anger, even though he had promised Beomgyu to control his tantrums.

But he stomped toward Taehyung, grabbing him by the collar so that the latter was so close to him that he could see the veins pulsing on his neck. "What does it look like!!! Do you think he's dazzling?!" he rattled the older man's collar as his voice slowly became brittle. "Can't you see he's lying there, fighting to survive?!"

"Daddy?" squeaked the voice of a girl who was obscured by Taehyung's height and the only half-opened door, so she couldn't see but could hear what was going on in there. "What's wrong?"

Instantly, Yeonjun paused as if he were frozen to stone. He looked from Taehyung's dark irises to the little girl who was eyeing him with that innocent look and stepped next to the two young men.

He let go of Taehyung and stumbled back a few steps, could feel the violent pounding of his heart. His stomach ached and he kept exchanging glances between the two. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Wh-what-...?"