Chapter 5

Another day to face but it felt like Lisa was just in a dream. She felt heady, high from what she was feeling when she and Jimin hung out. Even though there were no words said if they actually had started feeling something towards each other, their action was enough for them to tell something about how they felt.

Today, Lisa decided to stop by Jimin's dorm first so they could walk to school together. Lisa pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted Jimin that she was already outside which the latter immediately replied that she would be out shortly. Lisa was just standing two feet away from the door and she got startled when someone bumped into her from behind. She looked at the person who bumped into her and it was a short girl with short hair glaring at her as she continued walking away. Lisa just shook her head disappointingly.

"Are you okay?" Lisa heard Jimin behind her and she turned her head to see Jimin with a concerned look. "I'm sorry about that. That was my roommate and until now I still don't know what's her deal." Jimin groaned.

"It's my first time meeting her but I'm sure I saw her glare at me like I did something wrong to her." Lisa said and they started walking.

"She did? Ugh, she's driving me nuts with her attitude. If only I could transfer to other rooms available but apparently we could only change rooms every school year so I'm stuck with her."

"You can stay with me at my house if you want." Lisa didn't know where she pulled out the courage to say that but she regretted nothing. She stole a glance at Jimin and she saw how the latter smiled bashfully.

"I'll give that a thought." Jimin joked.

As they were drawing closer and closer to the gate, Lisa slowly and secretly reached for Jimin's hand. And again, she didn't know where the courage was coming from. Lisa was glad Jimin held her hand and squeezed her hand in return. Lisa smiled widely and Jimin glanced at her, softly giggling at her.

"Hey, Lisa!"

Jimin immediately withdrew her hand from Lisa as she heard the voice from behind them and her smile suddenly disappeared.

"I have to go, see you later?" Jimin said and Lisa just smiled and nodded. Jimin hurriedly walked away.

"I don't think that's Jennie." Jisoo said as she approached Lisa.

"Obviously it's not her." Lisa shook her head as she chuckled and Jisoo gasped.

"What? Then what about Jennie?"

"What about her?" Lisa confusedly asked and Jisoo linked her arms with her and they started walking.

"Your feelings for her, you stupid."

"Let's just get over that, okay? I pushed her away and now she's ignoring me so maybe we should just leave it like that. Let's not make things more complicated as it is."

"So...you and Jennie are just going to call it quits? You're not friends anymore?" Jisoo sadly said.

"I still consider her my friend. I...love her." Lisa sighed. "But maybe that's just it. I'll just continue loving her that way."

"Oh man, if only you listened to me then this wouldn't happen." Jisoo disappointingly shook her head.

"Whatever you say Ms. Know-It-All." Lisa shook her head as she chuckled.

"But anyway, who was that girl I saw you with earlier?" Jisoo teasingly asked as she nudged Lisa's arm.

"I made a friend." Lisa dismissively said as she smiled.

"Oh, so I guess I should be holding your hands now, too." Jisoo reached for Lisa's hand but the latter pulled it away immediately.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa confusedly asked.