sister?

" Who is your baby" asked moonbin.
" Whose in that photo show me is she pretty" jinjin said .
" Yaah you perverted mind! It's picture of our sister " jin said glaring at them

Cha-eunwoo : "Y/n??"

Namjoon: " no our real sister she was found dead in our safe house which was in woods"

Rocky: "the same one which is locked for long time !! "

Jk: " yes that one !.. but hyung how did they get her image and why are they sending it along with this threat."

Mj: " aish are you guys really in mafia huhhh!! Isn't simple they are threatening you with this persons life "
Everyone one looked at him like he has grown two head.

Suga: " yaah you dumbass go back and sleep leave this to us . Also how did you pass mafia exam aishhh "
With that mj pouted and went out of room.

Namjoon:" I guess we al should rest now and think about this all later . Also tomorrow we have to deal with those asses who buy and sell drug in school ".

Jin: " hmmm guys let's go and astro I think it's good for you to stay here tonight."

With that all of them left meeting room.
-
-
-
-
-
-

Next morning

Y/n pov:

" Eomma .... Mom.....mummaaaaa... Yaah pls I want to go to school I promise I am ok now "
well you will be wondering what's happening right now so let me fill in I want to go to school because I got information about illegal stuff happening there and my mom  want me to rest . * Eye roll* anyways I am trying get her permission and offcourse I have my best weapon to use on her to get it .

" Please eomma let me go to school I will be bored here pls " I asked her with a little...... Umm sorry alot of aigo .

" Yaahhh don't show me those eyes........ Aish ok but eat properly and drink lots of water and I will ask you brothers to keep eye on you ok"

Offcourse you will ask those dumbass 😑😑😑

" Ok momma 😔😔 now can we go home so that I get atleast a good shower ."

Time skip to school after getting shower and dressed.

Btw this is what my look is

Makeup and glasses^

Makeup and glasses^

I was getting my stuff from locker when my unnies came
" Yaah young lady where were you we were not able to contact you " Rose unnie said making me chuckle.

Lisa: " Are for real y/n we were so worried and here you are chuckling pabo."

" Mianhe unnies I was in hospital and eomma didn't let me contact anyone saying I was ll get tired "

Jennie: " what the fuc........."

Jisoo:" Language......  And y/n tell what happened I demand to know everything .

" Unnie breathe ok I will tell but why are you behaving like ...like   judge . Police I mean why are you behaving like this ." Saying that I whispered Lisa unnie " did she watch new show yesterday or what "
She snickered and replied " yes lawless lawyers since then she is behaving like mad person " making me laugh ...

" Well guys actually I got stressed and all so that's why I fainted ok and yes I am good , better now stop this let's go to class and and I wanna tell you something during lunch ok bye.." we all started to walk to our classes.

Meanwhile
BTS POV

We all just reached school. With we all we mean astro is with us .
" Oppa I bet you are good on bed"
" Oppa I want to marry you"
" I love you oppa".
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suga: " yaah why they all shout so much in morning  . And so annoying voice ufff . Are they old car or what"
Jimin , taehyung and jk were close to Suga and the started laughing while rest of them were looking at them like they were aliens.
Just then namjoon's phone started ringing snapping everyone .

"Hello yes appa "
"Ok"
"Why should w--"
"Hmmm"
"Ok"

Jimin: "what did he say?"

Namjoon: " that y/n is discharged and going to attend school today so look after her"

"Shouldn't she rest " jin said frowning.

"Yah but she wanted to attend school .... Don't know the reason" namjoon said shrugging.

"Anyways let's get going" jinjin said to bts as rest of astro team were already gone .

Time skip to lunch

Y/n pov

"Aish this grey haired bitch is such an ass I am gonna murder her " I said massaging my temple

"True that !! I think we should give her our ocean special treatment .  Keeping her in tank full of sha-"
Lisa was cut by jisoo slapping her on head .

Lisa: " yaahhhh what was that for " she said while pouting.

Rose: " you know that what was it for so don't make ugly faces "

While they were bickering I noticed some children whith paper bag coming from restricted part of school.
"Guys ....."
"Guys"
I looked back and saw them still bickering and went  to restricted area without anyone.

When I reached i saw 3 students in there 20s whith bags full of white powder and other stuff , 5-6 people stood there as if waiting to buy stuff.
On other side laid a girl passed out and 2 guys hovering her which made my blood boil.

"Yaahh you know drugging a girl and taking advantage of her is called raping or are you all too high to not differentiate it huhhhh " I said as I grabbed one guy with his hair . The other tried to punch me but I used but I kicked him on his sun rise making him Yelp in pain

"Suits you good bitch ........ Aish i am so proud of myself I just reduced one of std booth " i said laughing.

"You all get out and if I ever see you here I am gonna tell principal and your parents"

after I said that everyone who stood there for buying ran from place leaving 3 dealers and 2 rapist with me alone.
One of them tried to run but I punched him breaking his nose .
" Now now it is not really good to leave from God knows what will happen to you if you leave without handling me don't you think I might tell someone " I pouted
" what do you want slut huhhh" one of dealers said making me laugh.

" Nothing much just hand to hand combat "

" What will I get if we win " the rapist guy said

" Anything you want ............ But I don't think you will win infact I don't think you will live after this fight so I suggest you to start praying " I replied with smirk

" You bitch " with that they all started attacking me together.

" I didn't take you this weak that you have to fight a girl all alone ............. I am sure you don't have any girlfriend right because if you have I am really sorry for them" I provoked them while fighting.
I was about kick one of them but someone grabbed me from back.

" WHAT The - - - "