006

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮word count: 1332╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

word count: 1332
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Night fell, and we made our way to the shrine. I wondered if they were going to make Takemitchi the 3rd division captain.

I stood leaned against Mitsuya, his hand wrapped around my waist from the side, and my head rested on his shoulder as we waited.

I never realized how big Toman had grown in the past year. We had over 200 men by now. I turned my head to see Takemichi walking over, and I smiled.

"Finally, you've made it," I said happily.

"Hey, Takemichi, what's up?" Mitsuya said.

"Hey, guys. YN, why aren't you standing up there with Mikey?" he asked.

"I'd rather not get stared at by everybody the entire night, and besides, I'd rather be down here with my friends," I said, looking up at Mitsuya.

The ceremony soon began, and all eyes were on Mikey.

"We're here to officially name the new captain of the 3rd division!" Draken shouted.

The crowd murmured amongst each other.

"3rd division captain! Step forward!" Mikey said.

We all waited and looked around. In the back of the crowd, I saw two boys walking up. Something didn't feel right, and Takemichi felt it too. Takemichi turned and looked at me with wide eyes. The boy made his way up the stairs and sat down in front of Mikey. What the hell?

"Who do you think you are?"

"Seriously!? What the hell's your problem!?"

"Alright, listen up you runts. Toman's new 3rd division captain is sitting right behind me! Tetta Kisaki!" the taller dude said.

I felt my body tense at the name. Mitsuya realized something was off and gripped my waist tighter to relax me. Takemichi looked like he was going to piss his pants.

Silence fell, and I wasn't about to sit here and do nothing. "Isn't he from Moebius?" I shouted from the crowd. Mitsuya quickly covered my mouth with his hand so I couldn't say anything else.

"Wait, he's from Moebius!?"

"What the hell is someone from Moebius doing here!?"

"Piss off, Moebius!"

The crowd started to chant 'Piss Off.' It seems nobody was happy about this. "Shut up! That's Mikey's decision! Anybody that doesn't like it, step forward!" Draken said.

I went to step forward, but Mitsuya held me back and looked at me angrily. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning against him again.

"We have to be ready!" Mikey said. "To face Valhalla! They're much bigger than Moebius. We need Kisaki by our side to defeat Valhalla! He is your new 3rd division captain! Remember that! This appointment ceremony is over!"