the lust for blood

The wide hallway was dark and cold. It smelled like sulfur... there was a light in the end of the hallway. He had to be careful not to stomp his feet too hard, or the polished marble floor would make too much noise And attract unwanted attention. There was a medieval body armour, standing, as if it was going to wake up and fight. The unbright moonlight coming from the Palladian window made it more scary. He carried on, looking right in to the face of the mask with horror. only to be more frightened by the stunningly deadly portrait of the possible owner of this big palace...

He was just drinking in the woods with his friends from first year of university, how did he end up here? No one knows... just went to take a piss down the hill, and when he saw the beautiful palace with an open back door, he couldn't resist but sneak in... The maps were blurred on the Internet and it said "private property, no trespassing" near the woods, but he always thought it was empty, even tough he lived in the nearby village 6 miles away...

He advanced through the hallway, and turned around the corner, to see a hardly noticeable, shaky candle light in the far end. He approached. There he could see a man, middle aged, with a black hood on top of his head. he got closer, and found a spot to hide behind a large antique leather couch... then he saw what he would give him a big shock. There was a naked teenage girl, probably in her first or second year of university, and she was naked, and hung to the ceiling by her hands. She clearly seemed passed out, but he could see her chest breathing in and out. blood was dripping from her legs. They were cut...

Soon, the man, who seemed like vibrating something in an ancient language, approached the girl and cut her throat. She screamed first but died after breathing desperately a couple of times. Her last breath sounded like pig squeak. She struggled a little... the man with the hood quickly pushed a metal chalice to her chest to catch some of the blood, which looked like a small waterfall for a couple of seconds. the man and his other companions drank some of the blood. And couple of minutes later, some people came and took the dead body away. they turned the lights on. the man conducting the ritual and cutting the throath was the first to take his hood off. He immediately recognized the man. He was one of the biggest bankers of the nation. He said to the other man, "see you next time, mr. President"... They shook hands and the hooded "president" was leaving the room. That's when he panicked and got up and running...

The last image he saw was a chandelier hitting his face... He woke up in a cell, just to pass out again immediately, next thing he knew was he was in the same room he got hit in the face. He was in the same place as the girl was, tied to the ceiling by his hands... He could see the presidents face clearly now. then he heard another men say "ave luciferis, ave sathanas" and felt the cold blade of a knife in his throath. The blood was dripping and it was getting harder to breathe. It wouldn't come in, the air... The pain was like nothing he felt. He wanted to just die and get it over with... It soon went blurry, and all black. Now there was nothing, but endless black....