44 - photoalbum

This is really great

---------------

Chapter 44 : photoalbum

"On the first day of Christmas

"On the first day of Christmas...," I sing softly as I walk down the dark hallway to my bedroom. A big smile is plastered on my face as I walk with all my presents I received from my brothers in my arms. Matteo also said that tomorrow our cousins are coming and we will play board games all day. I can hardly wait for it to be tomorrow. I never expected Christmas to be so much fun!

Lorenzo even seemed to be smiling! Lorenzo the person who always stares emotionlessly in front of him. He didn't even get angry when Alessandro cursed when he cut himself on the wrapping paper when he tried to open his present. Riccardo just seemed much more at ease as well and did break out his 'free hugs' card about 5 times today. I really didn't expect that at all.

I walk into my room - with difficulty because I don't want to drop all my presents - and carefully put all the presents down on the floor. I don't even turn on the light while I take the stretcher out of my hair so my hair is no longer in a ponytail. I comb through my hair with my fingers as I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light. I grab my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it as I continue to hum the Christmas song that has been in my head all along. I start brushing my teeth when suddenly I hear something banging. Frowning, I turn my head out the corner of the bathroom door to see what has happened. I don't see anything. I shrug and am just about to turn my head again when my gaze falls on something. There is something on my bed. Frowning with the toothbrush in my mouth I walk to my bed.

On my bed lies a thick black book with my name written on it in red letters. Curious, I open the book and ha hao breathe in shock. Quickly I start to leaf through the book and my eyes get bigger and bigger and my heart starts to beat faster and faster. It's all pictures. Pictures of me, taken secretly. Me in class. Me at my locker. Me walking out of school with Josh. Me getting into Riccardo's car. And then I feel it before I hear it. A gentle breeze on my neck and then I hear someone breathing. Someone is standing behind me , in the dark. My heartbeat speeds up even more like I just ran a marathon. I stiffen completely and hold my breath. I don't dare turn around. I know I shouldn't turn around. That I should look for something to defend myself or that I should call for help, but against my better judgment I turn around anyway.

"Smile for the birdie,"

And I start screaming as loud as I can.

A/N: i know this chapter is really short but uh PLOT TWIST?! :)

sorry for not been that active and stuff have a lot on my mind.

I changed schools and i don't like it and i feel like crying like the only thing that stops me from crying is readint so that's what im doing most of the time.

I'm reading the shatter me series! I started it tuesday and it's sooo good im so obsessed, i'm already at the thirth book! Def check out that series. Im obsessed with warner.

Yeah i dont have much to say cause my mind is like woeeeee all over the place.

Reminder : you got this, you can do this, you are strong and brave <3