Among the Petals

I can't get Licorice or the incident out of my head.

How could I've been so careless? How could I do something so unacceptable? How could I let this happen?

I sat on my bed, pondering, a soft spring breeze filling my room.

The more I think about it, the more it hurts, and the more confused I am. How could he forgive me? I don't get it.

But whatever. I shouldn't continue to dwell in such sorrow. It's pathetic.

I stood up, making my way down the echoing hallways. The other cookies are probably in the living room as we speak.

Except for him.

I make a quick stop infront of his room. He was sitting on the window sill, sipping a hot cup of tea, his scythe laying beside him. He appeared rather majestic, like a god, with his hair flowing in the wind. He was scribbling words in his diary as always.

I peeked at him from behind the doorframe. It appears he has not noticed me just yet.

Whenever I walk past him, or talk to him, or let alone look at him, I get a weird, fuzzy feeling. It's been bothering me. He just looks... cute.

Before I knew it, my thoughs were just a big cluster.

And it all happened again, and again and again. The exact thing. But I can't love him. It would just be plain... stupid, to love the one I hurt.

I need to get it off my mind.

I strolled the flower garden, the sun shining through the leaves of the three. The wind caressed them, making a calm sound of rustling. I let out a sigh.

One of the flowers caught my eye. It was a begonia, if I remember correctly, it's one of Licorice's favorites.

I looked back infront of me.

I suddenly felt a metallic taste in my mouth, as I get a nauseous feeling. I felt like I was choking.

I started coughing uncontrollably, as blood started pouring out of my mouth, a sharp pain in my chest collapsing me to the ground. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to end.

when I opened them, I doubted my own vision for a second.

There were flower petals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I got motivation to write again. Wohoo

Alright, if anyone is confused, this is about the "Hanahaki disease", search it up on google.

Cake mf got bodied by flower disease 💀

Thanks for reading