Episode 11: Revealing 2 members of Debut Line Up

"I want to be a superstar"

"I want to be like them"

"I want to debut"

---

The trainees woke up from their sleep. They went to the dining room and they saw breakfast that was prepared by MJ and Juyeon. They greeted the 2 and the 2 greeted them back, they said they should enjoy eating, after that they left. When they left no one talks among the trainees which is quite unusual, am I right? Well first thing...Ethan is silent which has this still puffy eyes. Hyunwoo is also silent which is keep looking at Ethan, he wanted to talk why his eyes was that but there is no voice that came into his mouth. Adam keep eating and feeding Eve. Kang Saera is also silent. So this 5 we all know the so called talkers in K-camp is silent. 

Perseus keep eating. He is okay with the silent. Aera also. Ailee and Siwoo, yeah they are. If you are talking with Noah and Deep, they are so okay with that... Min Jae also...

But the one who is not okay with that is the staffs and the producers? They were so shock with the trainees silent...

"Ehem Ehem" the director cannot help it "Do you have any problem?"

"Yeah there is" Ethan said and everyone look at him. Waiting if he would tell why his eyes look so puffy

"I am bored director nimmmm... I want to go outside and playyy" Everyone laughed they thought it was serious but it was not.

"I want to have someee fun" Ethan said "Maybe we can watch Annabelle.. My doll is waiting" 

"Babeeeee there is many movie recommendation. We can watch To all the boys that I love before"

"Yuck babe... It is too cheesy. I want some scary.." Ethan said

"Hmm I like your suggestion bro, lets watch it" Adam said

"No I will not, its so scary" Hyunwoo said and he kepts hiding

"Don't tell me that you are scared?" Siwoo said

"No...I'm not" He said but his face is telling other wise

"Yeah you are lying" Perseus said

Noah looks at Ethan who is talking with Adam, 'I hope he is okay now"