Episode 10(Part 2)

"I want to be a superstar"

"I want to be like them"

"I want to debut"
---

The trainees were in the CEO office. Their heart beat fast and their hands trembled. They were nervous as hell. Okay who will be not nervous if Jin will be looking at you with anger eye? Maybe he look hot but he will be scary.

"Okay..." Jin faced at them "Adam and Eve, I'm so disappointed at you. I allowed dating and relationship because I know you are old already. That confession set up, I allowed that. But being drunk and you are all both opposite sec and kissing like you are almost making out, I'm very very quite angry with that but I will not punishing you. So starting today be mindful of what you do. Its okay to be drunk but please control yourself."

"Yes subaenim" They both said

Jin sighed

"Okay guys, you maybe wondering why I called you all. You will be recording the theme song and yes there will be a music video. The theme song, you must compost and produce it. Okay I will assigned Ethan to be the leader?"

"Why me?"

"Why not you? I know that you already have composed songs and I know you have capability to be a leader"

"O-okay"

"Don't worry,Alien you will do great" Noah said

"Yeah babe. Noah's right" Hyunwoo seconded

"Okay"

---
(Studio Room)
"Guys, I already have this song, I write. There will be just certain parts left and it will be already finish" Poseidon said

"Let me look at it, Poseidon" Ethan said "Hmm this is good.. Okay guys lets add the lyrics and work together"

The other trainees agreed. They began to contribute ideas about the theme song. Then Ethan went to were piano is and began playing it.

Deep began to sang one of the lyrics and then Noah continue to sang the another part

Perseus smile, "Its good and I like the melody but I will add something to the melody, so that it will be awesome"