Error's Problem 🍋

Error Sans felt something that he needed to take care of right away. He shot up right away, outside of the dungeon.

"Why now?" Error mumbled to himself, "Why now of all times?" Error entered a bedroom and sat down on a bed. He looked at his pants, which had a glowing bulge. "Of course." Error sighed, pulling his pants down enough so his member was sticking straight up. "That glittery bag of bones is probably wondering where I went, heh." Error grabbed his member gently and started moving his hand up and down.

"Mh~" Error quietly moaned. Error went faster. "Ah~" Error kept quiet so Outer couldn't possibly hear him.

Error needed to pleasure himself as much as he could so he could keep his heat down if he's going to be watching Outer. The glitched skeleton grabbed his soul and began to lick his soul with his multiple tongues as he stroked his member faster. "Fuck, this feels so g-good~" Error pleasurably said. He bit his soul gently while caressing his member as fast as he could. Soon Error came onto his hand. As Error continued to ejaculate, he moved his soul to his leaking member and he let his warm liquid flow on it. It felt warm and pleasuring on his soul.

Shortly after, Error cleaned up the mess he made and then went back down to the dungeons to watch Outer. Outer was already tucked into bed, asleep. The tray of food was empty. Error refilled Outer's cup with fresh water. Error then sat in his chair, ready to keep an eye socket on Outer Sans just in case he escaped. Error began to slowly doze off. He dreamed of destruction, stars and creation. What great things to dream about.