Dungeon

As soon as Outer regained consciousness, he noticed he was in a cold room with stone walls and a decent bed. Error was outside the bars of the room. After seeing the bars, Outer concluded he was in a dungeon.

"Oh so you're finally awake?" asked the glitched voice of Error.

"Yeah," Outer yawned, "what and where is this place?"
"Oh this silly thing? It's a dungeon I made and it's in my anti-void." explained Error.

"Alright." Outer sat up but as he did, Error got up and walked away.

Outer stayed in the bed and looked around at his surroundings. All he saw were a few baby toys and space stickers. Next, Outer looked around for a way to get out. He tried picking the lock but it was no use.

Outer heard footsteps and quickly scrambled back into bed. Error approached and he had a platter of food.

"Eat your slop you fucking pig." grumbled Error. He sat the tray down in front of Outer.

Outer looked at the food. There was a bowl of some sort of green soup that was thick. Alongside the bowl was a spoon and a cup of water in a tinted cup. As Outer picked up the spoon, he could smell something foul. He couldn't tell if it was the soup or something else. He ate a spoonful of the green porridge. It didn't taste as bad as Outer thought. He kept eating it.

Suddenly Error stiffened up. He stood up and quickly walked away. Outer wondered what just happened, but he continued to eat his food as it was the only thing he's eaten in a while.