Lost it

A few days later.

I walked outside in the snow. I walked over to the side of the dorms were stain was. I saw him and basically flew over.

"Give give." I said making a grabbing hand. He raised a eyebrow at me.

"Now now you remember what I said?" He asked holding the vile of purple liquid.

"Yes yes don't let anyone see. Don't tell anyone about it and take it in private. I know I know." I said as I jumped to get it. Why is he so freakishly tall.

"Fine here." He gave it to me and I put it in my pocket.

"The best place to inject is in the neck. Here a syringe." I took it out his hand and in the same pocket.

"Be careful Y/n." He said as I turned around.

"I know now leave before someone sees you." I said in a hurry.

"Oh wait." I quickly looked at him.

"What!" I yelled.

"My boss said he can give you a job. Wants to meet in a few days." He said and I nodded walking away.

Once in the dorms I ran through the common room.

"Hey no running Y/n!" Iida yelled.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back.

I ran faster and right when I got to my door Izuku was behind me.

"Hey you got it?" I turned around confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to see what happens." He said holding up his notes. I laughed.

"Your such a nerd." I said opening the door. He ran in first. I went in and locked the door. I took off my jacket as fast I could and put everything on my bed. Izuku grabbed it and looked at it. I looked at it from afar.

"God that's thick." I nodded. Now I'm scared.

"Izuku." I said softly crawling on the bed.

"Yes?" He said looking at me.

"Can can you do it?" I asked him.

"Uh you sure?" I nodded sitting on the side of the bed. He rolled over in my desk chair and stopped in front of me. He grabbed the syringe off the bed.

"Ok how much?" He asked me.

"All of it." He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I said.

"All of it?" I nodded he sighed. He put the syringe in and got almost all of it. I moved my hair to the side as he lined it up.

"Ready?" He asked I nodded.

"Ok 3 2 1." He put the needle in my neck and pushed the liquid in. It burned. My heart started
racing. I grabbed his arm and hissed in slight pain.

"Y/n you ok?" I nodded. It got a little worse the more it went in. My wings flapping in pain.

"Uh. Y/n." I kept his hand were it was so he didn't back out.

"Ok it's out." He said and I let him go. I slowly laid down.

"You ok?" I nodded to him.

"I just need a minute." I said relaxing on my big bed. I was just enjoying the feeling and thinking.

"Hey the doors locked and you have this big bed all to yourselfs." Toga said in my head.

"And?" I said in my head back.

"You have your boyfriend right in front of you. Do it or I will." She said with a giggle.

She has a point. I sat up on my elbows and looked at Izuku who was taking notes. I laid back down with a smile on my face.

"Izuku I actually think somethings wrong." He looked my way and put his book down.

"What is it?" He asked ready to get up.

"Come here." I said waving a hand.

"Ok." He said and crawled over a a little. I kept waving my hand and he got closer. When he was close enough I moved and kissed him deeply on the lips. I pulled away and smiled.

"Y/n."

"What? Everything has been a mess lately and we haven't really hung out." I said looking away.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He said gently laying down on me.

"We haven't really done anything as a couple either." He said blushing.

He then leaned back down and kissed me. We both deepened the kiss and he sighed into it. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more into me. He moved a hand and grabbed my thigh bringing it up to his waist. I humm at the feeling. He grabbed one of my hands and moved it above my head. He then slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into his mouth at the feeling of our tongues dancing together. My free hand going to his hair and pulling.

This feels so good. Him all over me and some more of Thick light in my body. He moved down to my neck biting my lip on the way.

"Sucks that you're basically going to disappear and break the poor fools heart." Dabi said in my head.

"Shut up." I accidentally said out loud. Izuku stopped and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh um I said more up." I covered hoping he would take it. He did.

"Oh ok." He said going back down. We got interrupted by knocking on my door. He got up and I rolled on my side hiding. He talked to someone for a second.

"Hey Y/n I will be right back." He said and I nodded. I heard the door close and they popped up.

"Can't believe you're doing this Angel." Toga said sadly.

"I'm not I mean come on. She was just better off staying with us. That's were she's going to end up anyway." Dabi stated

"Stop." I whispered.

"You're right and we can torture her more and more." Toga said getting excited.

"Stop it." I said out loud to myself gripping my head. They kept at it for what felt like forever.

"Stop it!" I yelled quickly sitting up and throwing a pillow at my mirror. It broke and I sat there looking at it. They stopped talking. I sat there looking at myself. I'm a complete mess. My hair a mess a purple tear running down my face. My reflection in pieces.

I really have lost it.