Errorink - Leisure Night 🍋

⚠️LEMON⚠️

YALL ASKED FOR THIS 😭😭

____________________

Error had just gotten out of work when he stumbled upon a newly opened liquor shop on the street. He was already tired and exhausted, he could use some drinks to bring at home. Not to mention he has the whole week to rest, and maybe some alone time with Ink.

He carefully entered the store and was met by three isles filled only with liquors. Well it stands up for its own name. Grabbing everything based on his and Ink's preferences, although Ink doesn't actually drink, he just assumed, he now paid for every glass and went outside to walk straight home.

They both live in a condo, simple and affordable. Even though the building was purely made out of white, their house inside was bursting in colors thanks to Ink's imaginative mind. He entered, witnessing the quirky patterns on the walls, as well as his husband watching the TV.

"Welcome back!" Ink greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. "Wha'cha got there?"

"Your favorite." Error replied, placing the bottles on the table.

For a moment, Ink was hyped up since he assumed it was his 'favorite'. His grin faded away when he realized it wasn't McDonald's. "I don't drink."

"I know." Is what Error replied that was followed by a soft chuckle. He then grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinets and placed them down. "Might as well try."

Ink giggled at him and just let him do things his way. Error poured a decent amount of wine in both of their glasses and gestured him to the sofa.

They sat down, peacefully sipping their wine. At first, Ink didn't like it but eventually he got used to the taste.

The television was playing an episode of Ink's favorite cartoon show. He seemed to be a little too old for that, but cartoons are for everybody. After a while Error decided to snatch the remote and turn the screen off whilst placing his empty glass on the small table infront of the sofa. "Hey!" Ink whined, also placing his empty glass on the table.

"You're 27." Error stated, laying his head on top of the backrest.

Ink only giggled in response and quickly cuddled up with his lover, placing his head on the other's chest. Ink felt comfortable. Too comfortable.
He started caressing Error's face, down to his chest and way down to his pants. Ink wanted something.

To be able to activate that one thing he's yearning for, he gently rubbed his hand against the fabric of Error's pants and released soft moans from his mouth. Error heard him loud and clear, he also knows what he wants.

In just a few seconds, something summoned underneath Error's pants. He looked down on his own body. "Great." He glanced at Ink who was smiling at him. "Fix that."

"I'd love to." Ink giggled before he carefully unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down, as well as his pants.

Error's member gladly sprung out in the air as Ink was surprised to see how big it is. He could never get used to it.

Carefully, he wrapped his hand around his member and started playing with it, pumping it up and down slowly to make sure Error savor every moment. He pumped a little faster, hearing a few soft moans from Error. "mhmm~ ugh..." Error breathed heavily. Wet substance started to come out of his member and so Ink got to stage 2.

He went kneeling on the floor to face his length head on. Error shifted a little and fixed his posture.

When they were settled, Ink wrapped his hand around it and started licking the tip, swirling his tongue on the surface, down to his balls (wtf am I doing) underneath. He started sucking on them, creating a pop sound everything time he pulled away. Error continued to moan from the sensation, Ink was too good.

When Ink was satisfied, which he isn't, he now put his length in his mouth slowly bobbing his head. He continued to do so as he hear Error. "Augh~ mhmm...so good~" Error panted.

Error placed a hand on Ink's head and slowly started pushing him deeper. Ink was moaning while he ate his member, causing vibrations to enter Error's body. Resulting in Error moaning more. "Fuck. Ugh ugh..."

Ink finally decided to deepthroat him, letting Error push his head all the way down, moaning loudly while he heard Ink gagging. He figured Ink enjoys it anyway. While his length was inside Ink's mouth, he felt Ink's tongue swirling around that made him feel so good.

Ink pulled out with a thread of saliva connecting from his mouth and Error's thing. He wasn't done, so he sucked on it once more, this time sucking it faster while his hand pumped the remaining sprt he couldn't reach with his mouth.

More and more and more until Error's moans almost sounded like shouts. Error was close and Ink kmew that but he didn't pull away just yet.

"I-i'm closE...!" Ink sucked faster when suddenly he felt something coming out of Error's member. He gladly swallowed every bit of his seed snd pulled away.

"You're good at this." Error complimented.

"I was born for this, actually." Ink giggled.