Why?, Harry asked, no one answered.
He screamed.
He freaked out, he screamed untill the crows that was sitting on the window frame flew away,untill his throat was sore,untill his eyes were about to pop off,untill his body was too tired to move.
Why?, he asked again, yet no one answered.
He kept asking,desperately, wishing all of this is just a dream or some stupid prank,that all of this isn't reality, that Draco's just hiding, heartbroken, Harry would even prefer them not being together, or hating eachother,than the other half of his soul gone, it ended.

He kept asking why?,knowing no one will ever respond,he kept asking why knowing that he knows exactly why he did it.

If only he had ran faster, if only he didn't leave him for the night.
He blamed himself,
He wondered what could Draco's last wordd were, was he calling his name? Was he scared?, was he screaming untill his breath was taken away from him?

Harry kept thinking about it.
About how he could've been by his side, holding his hand, praying that he would wake up the next day,
Yet he was in his room, all alone, when he could've been together with Draco, to be the last person Draco ever thought of, the last name he ever say and think of.

He blamed himself for his death.
Its all gone,its over,its ending.
He hated it.

Why?, he asked for the last time with the remaining strength he had.

"I was too tired, im sorry i left you alone,please forgive me" a man whispered into his ears as he pass out.